Doomsday

High Plains Drifter
Reaction score
Jones worked out at the "Veterans Combine" they had, and his speed just wasn't there anymore.

NoShame

UDFA
Reaction score
They just need to trade for Mr You Know Who and be done with this

I'm so back and forth on whether or not I want the Cowboys to make that trade.

One moment I think, fuck it Peterson pretty much puts us in the NFC title game. And the next moment I think, we could probably get it done with the backs we have (I'm buying into McFadden a bit) and I really don't want to give up a first round pick.

Reaction score
I’ve been back and forth too with the AP thing. Right now i would pass on him. Too high of a price for a 30 something running back. It would create unrealistic expectations. The team has decided to make the O-line a high priority and you are going pay a high price to keep them all. Dont get in more cap hell. I also am high on Randle. I think the kid is going to do a great job.

bbgun

Administrator
Reaction score
you haters have a short memory

[video=youtube;ykCllbIm9pE]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ykCllbIm9pE[/video]

[video=youtube;Eq5MsZ-kzrY]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Eq5MsZ-kzrY[/video]

ThoughtExperiment

Quality Starter
Reaction score
I'm so back and forth on whether or not I want the Cowboys to make that trade.

One moment I think, fuck it Peterson pretty much puts us in the NFC title game. And the next moment I think, we could probably get it done with the backs we have (I'm buying into McFadden a bit) and I really don't want to give up a first round pick.

I'd do it. This fragile RB situation is one of the few things that could keep us from a great chance at winning it all.

Said it before, but if the running game struggles, we start passing more. Then maybe a couple breaks don't go our way (which we're probably due for after last year) and people start questioning things and doubting -- and that's when a promising season can start to crumble.

With AD we're just like last year, only better.

Except that as I've said from the start, I think Minny intends to keep him and play him.

Reaction score
If AP were truly an option and Jerry just got done saying that the running game was better than last year, why bring these guys in? If they want AP then looking for better players kind of shows desperation. Standing "pat" with the current committee would not seem desperate nor a steep price if AP becomes an option. I have a hard time seeing a planned and intelligent strategy here. Blundering naïveté.

Rynie

In the Rotation
Reaction score
The fact we essentially got 3 first-round picks this draft has sort of changed my mind about the AP thing. Fuck it. I'm on board.

Reaction score
Felix is a mercy favor for the razorback fraternity. Tate played for Norv. Vikings are the new Chargers.

Reaction score
The fact we essentially got 3 first-round picks this draft has sort of changed my mind about the AP thing. Fuck it. I'm on board.

I remember using the whole Aaron Gibson/Dimitrius Underwood signings as justification for the Galloway trade.

Top Bottom