Doomsday

High Plains Drifter
Reaction score
Johnny Manziel apologizes to Browns, fans
In his first public comments since being released after a lengthy stay in a rehab facility, Cleveland Browns quarterback Johnny Manziel issued an apology to the Browns and the fans "that I let down."

"I take full responsibility for my actions and it's my intention to work very hard to regain everyone's trust and respect. I understand that will take time and will only happen through what I do and not what I say," Manziel said. "I also understand there's a lot of curiosity about this but anyone who has a friend or family member that's been through things like this knows it's an ongoing process. I'm going to continue to ask folks to try to respect my privacy as I determine to what degree I am comfortable talking about a subject which I consider very personal."

Manziel entered Caron Pennsylvania, an alcohol and drug treatment center, in late January after a rocky rookie year with the Browns, both off and on the field.
More at link.

Garrett of course loves him now because he said "it's a process." Dallas will sign him the first second he's available.

Reaction score
He put a statement out because he didnt want to answer those questions at their offseason workout next week.

I think Johnny will turn it around and do something good this year.

Reaction score
Britt McHenry is a bitch. Dez is a head case. Manziel is a midget, feckless, drunk.

But if any of them ever said anything like that to someone else, career over.

Doomsday

High Plains Drifter
Reaction score
Britt McHenry is a bitch. Dez is a head case. Manziel is a midget, feckless, drunk.

But if any of them ever said anything like that to someone else, career over.
Actually I didn't cheer Mchenry's suspension or call for her to get fired, or anything such.

The rest of your post, true dat.

Top Bottom