Reaction score
I mean she's mad at the parking lot attendant for the place who towed her car.

[video=youtube;Mv-O9ZhKX1M]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Mv-O9ZhKX1M[/video]

She's also fine. I would dive in her like Shamu.

dbair1967

Administrator
Reaction score
always remember...no matter how hot they are, some guy somewhere is probably fed up with her shit

she's the poster child for that...feel sorry for whatever dude puts up with her

Doomsday

High Plains Drifter
Reaction score
always remember...no matter how hot they are, some guy somewhere is probably fed up with her shit

she's the poster child for that...feel sorry for whatever dude puts up with her
Plus she's gonna be spitting those teeth of hers, mouthing off to the wrong heifer.

I've always noted that women really hate other women though. What she's saying is what most women think of other women.

dbair1967

Administrator
Reaction score
ESPN should probably can the dumb bitch

But that network is retarded itself, so it probably wont

Reaction score
In her defense, I would probably say some not nice things to someone if my car was towed.

bbgun

Administrator
Reaction score
CCvGaXmXIAA-q4A.jpg:large

would hit

Doomsday

High Plains Drifter
Reaction score
In her defense, I would probably say some not nice things to someone if my car was towed.
Wouldn't that depend on the circumstances? Like, if in your entitled mind you believe you can park anywhere, like she apparently did? Or would you understand there's laws and stuff?

Doomsday

High Plains Drifter
Reaction score
She tweets a half-assed "apology."

"In an intense and stressful moment, I allowed my emotions to get the best of me and said some insulting and regrettable things... I am so sorry for my actions and will learn from this mistake."
Picking up your fucking car and paying a towing bill is only "intense and stressful" if you make it that way.

All you did is said what you think of anyone who isn't - in your mind - equal to you, you should just have the courage of your convictions and shut the fuck up about it and take your fucking lumps for it, spoiled entitled bitch.

Reaction score
Wouldn't that depend on the circumstances? Like, if in your entitled mind you believe you can park anywhere, like she apparently did? Or would you understand there's laws and stuff?
I really don't care what the circumstances are, if my car gets towed, I'm gonna be pissed. It may totally be my fault, but I'm still gonna be pissed.

Some more info of this incident here.

McHenry says she was parked in a restaurant parking lot where she had eaten. Apparently she went somewhere else and left the car there after the business had closed. Locals say the towing company is shady.

Yeah, I'd be pissed. If I was a customer at your establishment and went to another nearby business afterwards and my car got towed, I would be irate.

Doomsday

High Plains Drifter
Reaction score
McHenry says she was parked in a restaurant parking lot where she had eaten. Apparently she went somewhere else and left the car there after the business had closed. Locals say the towing company is shady.
The company doesn't go around looking for vehicles to tow. They are contracted by that restaurant to enforce their parking rules. The parking is free AS LONG AS YOU ARE A CUSTOMER not as a parking spot while you go off bar hopping. I read everything I could find about this before commenting. This snobby elitist entitled BITCH is in the wrong, then compounded the problem. Made two bad choices. And will now hopefully find out that Barbi doll sportsgirl chicks are a dime a dozen. ESPN could replace her, tonight if it wanted.
I really don't care what the circumstances are, if my car gets towed, I'm gonna be pissed. It may totally be my fault, but I'm still gonna be pissed.
Pissed at yourself is just fine. Nobody's going around towing random cars just for kicks. It's not their fault if you get towed. It's yours.
Locals say the towing company is shady.
You'd think by now one of them would have filed a suit and proved it. Otherwise it's just sour grapes and bluster.

JBond

UDFA
Reaction score
Pep, would your wife ever use the same tone, dripping with privilege, insult some folks choosing to work instead of living off handouts? I would hope not.

Doomsday

High Plains Drifter
Reaction score
dripping with privilege, insult some folks choosing to work instead of living off handouts?
I wonder if she kisses her mother with that potty mouth.

I'd love for some big ole gal to just bust her face wide open.

Top Bottom