dbair1967

Administrator
Reaction score
Interesting. I don't think it makes them (Eagles) better, but its interesting.

Alonso is coming off a torn ACL as well. He did have a really good rookie year in 2013 though, albeit while surrounded by quite a bit of defensive talent (especially on the DL)

bbgun

Administrator
Reaction score
figured they'd trade him for a high pick, then package it with others in a trade up for Mariota

NoShame

UDFA
Reaction score
That's what I was thinking... They'd use him and foles in a package for Mariota. I'd be pissed if I was an Eagles fan.

SixisBetter

Anywhere on the line.
Reaction score
FYI,Eagles fans are out of their minds over this.
Suddenly he's not the miracle worker,in fact he may be the devil.
Hilarious.

ThoughtExperiment

Quality Starter
Reaction score
Hardy is though
Unless he's an Eagle, Skin, or Giant... Then he's a no-good thug. :lol

Really, I think Kelly is pretty interesting. Who knows if he's doing the right thing, but you can't say he isn't bold and doesn't have a clear vision for what he wants.

yimyammer

Quality Starter
Reaction score
Unless he's an Eagle, Skin, or Giant... Then he's a no-good thug. :lol

Really, I think Kelly is pretty interesting. Who knows if he's doing the right thing, but you can't say he isn't bold and doesn't have a clear vision for what he wants.

agreed, reminds of all hell breaking loose when Jerry and Jimmy took over and starting wheeling and dealing. It will be interesting to see how it turns out for Chip, hopefully he goes down in flames cuz I hate the iggles

Bob Sacamano

All-Pro
Reaction score
Interesting. I don't think it makes them (Eagles) better, but its interesting.

Alonso is coming off a torn ACL as well. He did have a really good rookie year in 2013 though, albeit while surrounded by quite a bit of defensive talent (especially on the DL)

His play had nothing to do with their Dline. He's all over the field and is tremendous reading the Qb.

Top Bottom