dbair1967

Administrator
Reaction score
Worst run franchise in the league, hands down.

Basically every decision they make is pathetically stupid at this point. I always had heard good stuff about Mike Pettine, if its true that he's a really solid coach and good guy I feel sorry for him being stuck with such a hopefully clueless owner & organization.

ThoughtExperiment

Quality Starter
Reaction score
So they tried to modernize it by going from dull orange to Oregon State/Okie State bright Nike orange. Lame.

Doomsday

High Plains Drifter
Reaction score
"Maybe if we brighten up our colors a bit we won't generationally suck as much."

Yeah.

pdom

UDFA
Reaction score
Well, I'd rather they kept the helmet logo-free than do something like the Jaguars.

Doomsday

High Plains Drifter
Reaction score
Scumbag fan base.
They're the all-time Homer of all Homers. What a big part of Dallas fandom is becoming. It's always their year, and you're not a "real fan" if you in any way have any kind of critical thought about it.

dbair1967

Administrator
Reaction score
They're the all-time Homer of all Homers. What a big part of Dallas fandom is becoming. It's always their year, and you're not a "real fan" if you in any way have any kind of critical thought about it.

all teams have stupid fans dooms

Doomsday

High Plains Drifter
Reaction score
all teams have stupid fans dooms
Not anything approaching Cleveland's.

Welfare team, welfare stadium, no history at all - everything they call "team history" belongs to the Ravens - and of course it's always their year. Always, do you hear me!

Hoofbite

Draft Pick
Reaction score
The logo looks a lot shittier.

Better than that weird fucking elf thing they had a long ass time ago but not good.

Doomsday

High Plains Drifter
Reaction score
Even the Edmund Fitzgerald sank rather than have to go to Cleveland.

Top Bottom