Doomsday

High Plains Drifter
Reaction score
The Goodell presser today...Not since Irving broke out the Hughes tape has there been a bullshit smorgasbord akin to this. Get the trowels ready.

bbgun

Administrator
Reaction score
The Goodell presser today...Not since Irving broke out the Hughes tape has there been a bullshit smorgasbord akin to this. Get the trowels ready.

dude, you're posting on a forum filled with people who don't care about anything that happened before 1990. you think they're up to date on Howard Hughes?

Doomsday

High Plains Drifter
Reaction score
dude, you're posting on a forum filled with people who don't care about anything that happened before 1990. you think they're up to date on Howard Hughes?
They can get educated here. Expand their minds and horizons.

And besides, if that's the case we know they're not thinking I'm talking about Randy Hughes!

dbair1967

Administrator
Reaction score

Yep

Goodell is a 100% ass clown, the league is is just turning into a total joke under his watch

Doomsday

High Plains Drifter
Reaction score
I didn't watch, I was just issuing a general bullshit warning.

bbgun

Administrator
Reaction score
What all did he say? I was watching Tiger shoot 82.

Tom Benson is not senile, SD and Buffalo need new stadiums to be competitive, snottily dismissed a female reporter for bringing up conflict of interest issues, and used the word "integrity" a billion times

Sheik

All-Pro
Reaction score
I can't even watch this game. I hate both teams, so I'm going to be pissed either way, and like you said, Dallas should be playing today.

Top Bottom