C

Cr122

lol when I was a kid I used to think Hush, hush sweet Charlotte was scary.

The part where the head rolled down the stairs made me run and hide in my closet.

Today I'm like, that wasn't scary.

C

Cr122

This one made me shit my pants when I was little.

[video=youtube;Hm8elaYH7c4]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Hm8elaYH7c4[/video]

Plymkr

Reaction score
Awesome thread, just noticed it.

Definately the scariest movie I have ever seen was The Elephant Man. My god. to this day I STILL can't watch it. LOL..

Married with Children. Oh hell yea. Aside from The A-team and Dukes of Hazzard, all time favorite show.

That reminds me. Anyone know when The A-team movie is out on DVD? Getting that one. I just found out that my PS3 can play Blue Ray 3d's now? But, I dont' know how that will work on my HD tv. ? It ain't 3d. Do they even make any 3d dvds yet?

tiny tim

Practice Squad
Reaction score
Nice, I've been waiting for Robocop to be available for streaming through netflix on my PS3.

It's been years since I have seen any of the Robocop films. It's nice to have all 3 of them together.

tiny tim

Practice Squad
Reaction score
When I was a child a lot of what I would see in movies scared me. Like at the end of Superman 3 when that woman turns into a computer and in the movie Howard the Duck when that man is possessed by that creature and later when you actually see the creature.

Also when I was 6 years old I saw Return of the Jedi at the theaters and Jabba the Hutt and some of those other creatures scared me. Now I remember us going to the movies a lot to see Return of the Jedi back in 1983. After I saw the movie more times I kinda got a little over my fear of most of those creatures (I don't think totally over though). The one creature that always scared me back then was the Rancor. So when the Rancor came on the screen I would cover my eyes.

You know since Return of the Jedi was the only Star Wars movie that I had seen at that time I saw Darth Vadar as a good guy. I saw the Emperor as the main bad guy. Even if I would have never seen Return of the Jedi again I would still have always remember that lighting coming from the Emperor's hand. The next Star Wars movie that I saw was The Empire Strikes Back (we rented that movie a lot). After that I saw A New Hope on tv. So I saw the trilogy backwards.

Last edited:

tiny tim

Practice Squad
Reaction score
Awesome thread, just noticed it.

Definately the scariest movie I have ever seen was The Elephant Man. My god. to this day I STILL can't watch it. LOL..

Married with Children. Oh hell yea. Aside from The A-team and Dukes of Hazzard, all time favorite show.

That reminds me. Anyone know when The A-team movie is out on DVD? Getting that one. I just found out that my PS3 can play Blue Ray 3d's now? But, I dont' know how that will work on my HD tv. ? It ain't 3d. Do they even make any 3d dvds yet?

With the new way to watch 3D at home it does not come on Dvd. It's on Blu-ray. Ialso think Direct tv has some broadcast of games (but not many) in this new 3D that you can see if you have one of the new 3D tvs and new 3D glasses. The new Blu-ray 3D movies that are out now are very very few. Also right now for most of those movies you can only get them if you purchase one of the new 3D tvs. The only 3D Blu-ray movie that I know of that you can purchase by itself is Disney's new Christmas Carol and that is still a pre-order.

Now there are some Dvds and Blu-ray that are in the old anaglyph 3D that came with red and blue (sometimes the colors might be different) glasses inside the case. All of these Dvds and Blu-rays will work on standard Blu-ray players with the Blu-rays only working on the Blu-rays players and Dvds working on both players. You would not need a new 3D tv for these.

With the new 3D Blu-ray movies some might have both the 2D version and 3D version on the disc. You could put that disc in a 2D Blu-ray player for the 2D version but for the 3D version you would need a 3D Blu-ray player. With other 3D Blu-rays like A Christmas Carol is has the 3D version on one Blu-ray disc and the 2D version on the other Blu-ray disc.

Check out this link. http://www.blu-ray.com/3d/

Last edited:

Plymkr

Reaction score
With the new way to watch 3D at home it does not come on Dvd. It's on Blu-ray. Ialso think Direct tv has some broadcast of games (but not many) in this new 3D that you can see if you have one of the new 3D tvs and new 3D glasses. The new Blu-ray 3D movies that are out now are very very few. Also right now for most of those movies you can only get them if you purchase one of the new 3D tvs. The only 3D Blu-ray movie that I know of that you can purchase by itself is Disney's new Christmas Carol and that is still a pre-order.

Now there are some Dvds and Blu-ray that are in the old anaglyph 3D that came with red and blue (sometimes the colors might be different) glasses inside the case. All of these Dvds and Blu-rays will work on standard Blu-ray players with the Blu-rays only working on the Blu-rays players and Dvds working on both players. You would not need a new 3D tv for these.

With the new 3D Blu-ray movies some might have both the 2D version and 3D version on the disc. You could put that disc in a 2D Blu-ray player for the 2D version but for the 3D version you would need a 3D Blu-ray player. With other 3D Blu-rays like A Christmas Carol is has the 3D version on one Blu-ray disc and the 2D version on the other Blu-ray disc.

Check out this link. http://www.blu-ray.com/3d/

Cool,

Thanks for the link.

Sheik

All-Pro
Reaction score
Glee.

My wife just started watching this show, she records the shows on DVR and watches them while I'm home.

I hate this show.

As an aside, the female football coach brings back some memories. In Jr. High we had this substitute teacher that covered for a few of my teachers. She was burly. I called her coach instead of Mrs. _____. I remember one day I raised my hand and asked her if she played any linebacker in the pros. She was a good sport.

C

Cr122

Glee.

My wife just started watching this show, she records the shows on DVR and watches them while I'm home.

I hate this show.

As an aside, the female football coach brings back some memories. In Jr. High we had this substitute teacher that covered for a few of my teachers. She was burly. I called her coach instead of Mrs. _____. I remember one day I raised my hand and asked her if she played any linebacker in the pros. She was a good sport.

lol

And no Glee in this house, sorry.

C

Cr122

Mostly this kind of stuff...........

[video=youtube;w13pM3H_X2Y]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=w13pM3H_X2Y[/video]

C

Cr122

And this.............

[video=youtube;S9fYwlaybsM]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=S9fYwlaybsM[/video]

C

Cr122

And this.............

[video=youtube;AO-pQGztSA8]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=AO-pQGztSA8&feature=fvw[/video]

tiny tim

Practice Squad
Reaction score
Ever watched Santa Bear?

I remember it being an awesome Christmas cartoon.

I have heard of it but I have never seen it or I don't remember seeing it. What year did it come out?

Top Bottom