dbair1967

Administrator
Reaction score
I was thinking about that, but since it would bring you some joy I decided against it

Reaction score
How was Cardale only the third string QB?

He's damned good.

I'm more impressed with him than Jameis or Mariotta.

Reaction score
Heard Danny Kannell talking this morning about Cardale Jones going pro...

Three games of college tape, but he's big, athletic, has a live arm. Also, his stock may never be higher... what if he loses the QB competition to JT Barrett next fall? He could go into the draft in a year or two with still 3 games of college tape.

Interesting to think about.

Doomsday

High Plains Drifter
Reaction score
Heard Danny Kannell talking this morning about Cardale Jones going pro...

Three games of college tape, but he's big, athletic, has a live arm. Also, his stock may never be higher... what if he loses the QB competition to JT Barrett next fall? He could go into the draft in a year or two with still 3 games of college tape.

Interesting to think about.
He looks like Strahan out there, he's huge. Massive hands too. Great quickness and fleet afoot.

Is this the future prototype NFL quarterback? 6-5 and 250lbs plus?

A guy you could also play as a defensive end in a pinch?

Reaction score
He looks like Strahan out there, he's huge. Massive hands too. Great quickness and fleet afoot.

Is this the future prototype NFL quarterback? 6-5 and 250lbs plus?

A guy you could also play as a defensive end in a pinch?

Size-wise, he's similar to JaMarcus Russell.

dbair1967

Administrator
Reaction score
How was Cardale only the third string QB?

He's damned good.

I'm more impressed with him than Jameis or Mariotta.

My boss is a huge OSU guy/booster, says there's lots of issues with Cardale that have nothing to do with football. Said everyone has known he is the most talented guy, but they don't trust him.

Reaction score
They mentioned on espn that he came to OSU really immature and out of shape but turned a corner and everyone loves him now. Think it was teebow that said urban told him that.

ThoughtExperiment

Quality Starter
Reaction score
My boss is a huge OSU guy/booster, says there's lots of issues with Cardale that have nothing to do with football. Said everyone has known he is the most talented guy, but they don't trust him.

I'm sure that's true, but their O was even better with Barrett. With him, the offense just ran smoothly. He made proper reads, was accurate with his passes, and ran the zone read a lot and was a strong runner. Wasn't as much freelancing as with Jones.

Top Bottom