Reaction score
:lol

Selfish ho took CT out of the game so we don't get to see him destroy Bananas or the long awaited battle with Zach.

Whaaaaaaaa I has cancer!!!!!! SMH.

Reaction score
Sarah has the body of a woman who's pumped out a few kids and is trying to get her pre-baby body back.

I guess what I'm trying to say is, dress in layers.

Bob Sacamano

All-Pro
Reaction score
This is way more exciting

[video=youtube;gVZr3WbMQ6w]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=gVZr3WbMQ6w[/video]

Reaction score
She's got ugly rest face and ugly cry face... But when she smiles, sometimes I think she might be a 4.

Her voice is horrid too. And her personality is shit.

Honestly she might be the yuckest woman ever cast in reality tv.

Reaction score
I can't think of their names, but the power couple from yesterday's episode made as dumb a decision as to who to send into the duel as I've seen in a long long time.

Now Leroy is gunning for you, and if they really think Sarah & Jordan will keep their word, they're retards.

Reaction score
I can't think of their names, but the power couple from yesterday's episode made as dumb a decision as to who to send into the duel as I've seen in a long long time.

Now Leroy is gunning for you, and if they really think Sarah & Jordan will keep their word, they're retards.

Yeah that was a stupid call. It's like Jay was trying to get into Jordan, Zach and Reilly's club, so he could sit at the adult's table. Even if Leroy and Nia had lost, then you have Jordan, Zach, Reilly and Wes's teams left with you, all of those teams are choosing you if they have to. You throw Jordan in, break up that alliance a bit, and hope Leroy and Wes keep you in the game. He should have known Zach wouldn't throw Jenna in there cause he wants to smash.

We're to the point now that I think Leroy and Nia win. They're just gonna beat teams up physically. The only dude left that may be able to hold his own with Leroy is Zach and then you got Jonna vs Nia. Jonna may get murdered going up physically against Nia. Leroy and Nia could get derailed with a puzzle or something though.

Reaction score
Possible but not sure how Leroy would do in a finale.

Sarah and the guy with one hand would be my pick to win.

Reaction score
Fuckin bananas is back. God damn this show. Can't stand that greasy fuck.

Tables turned on Wes quick as fuck. Don't see how he and Theresa win in that duel next week vs Leroy and that girl. They're both huge.

Reaction score
I knew he was coming back. So tired of that fucknut. And Nia's right, Nany is a dirty whore.

Reaction score
She could be my dirty whore.

Also, Nia is only paired with Leroy because she blew him in a bathroom.

She also drank a cup of Zach's sweat for 50 dollars.

So she probably shouldn't talk trash.

Top Bottom