Reaction score
Damn you assholes for maknig me watch this show. After the gay dude threatened to get into a slapfight with Robb I literally felt my brain shrink.

How sad is it that the long-haired, thong-wearing, arena football player who fucked up smashing the blond and went to the half-breed is the most normal person on this show?

bkeavs

UDFA
Reaction score
Still dont understand why guys who are in shape take their shirt off before fighting

Reaction score
Remaining teams are San Diego (4 members), Brooklyn (4 members), Cancun (2 members) and whever those red people are from (2 members).

One more challenge, 1 more elimination, and then the final?

Reaction score
Sucks that Frank made it to the final.

I don't really have a rooting interest in this. I think the lesbo will be a huge anchor on San Diego. The black girl on Brooklyn is admittedly not at all athletic/never works out, so I don't see how she'll do well.

But Las Vegas is only a two person team, which could be a huge disadvantage if they have to carry heavy loads or anything like that.

Still, it would seem to me that they are the favorites to win IMO.

Reaction score
I really hate that Frank won.

But I didn't really like anyone competing in the final, so whatever.

Reaction score
I think it's retarded as fugg that the team that gets to the overnight tent first only gets a 10 minute head start to start day 2.

They ought to get a head start the duration of whatever it was they beat the 2nd team by in getting to the tent.

Second year in a row. Didn't cost them this year because Brooklyn had that Diva Anchor weighing them down, but it cost my homeboy CT last season and it screwed Wes and Kenny vs Johnny & Tyler the season before that.

bkeavs

UDFA
Reaction score
Very dissapointed in Frank and Zak winning. The final challege was grueling and they finally made it more difficut for a team with less players to do better.

I was hoping CJ would have made it. He's super hot

Reaction score
This show is basically the same thing as Survivor, Big Brother, half a dozen other reality elimination shows.

Except its better because they bring the same people back for a lot of these, so over time you become familiar with back stories, rivalries, etc.

I mean, yeah, I get the whole it's on MTV so lets bash it. I probably would too. An exgf got me hooked on them around 2004 or so and I've been watching them ever since.

I can't.... I can't quit them.

Bob Sacamano

All-Pro
Reaction score
lol so much force into such a weak punch.

Reminds me why I don't drink; watching drunk people try to diffuse situations. Among other things.

superpunk

Pro Bowler
Reaction score
whatever does it for you. I watched Real Housewives of OC with my roommate once. I can't take the contrived fights.

Top Bottom