Reaction score
Any of our 13 members watching?

:awkward

Episode 1 was on Wednesday at 10 pm.

Wes the loudmouth got the boot already. Eliminated by that fat ass Eric.

Should be a decent season. A lot of the usual riff-raff aren't on.

Reaction score
Frank gives gays and drunks a bad name. That guy is destined for an early death.

Also, I'll never understand why they put the cupcake gays on the show. They never stand a chance.

Reaction score
Jonna is attractive, but I don't get why guys always fall over her. Unless she's one of those people who just look better in person. I mean, she's cute... but she's not all that.

Bob Sacamano

All-Pro
Reaction score
I worked with a girl who wanted to audition for the jersey shore.

No amount of makeup could cover the fact that she was fat as shit though.

Reaction score
lol The fuck I am.

Well not now. Duh. They cancelled the show.

Lets not act like you weren't asking me to order you Seasons 1 and 2 on dvd from Amazon.com not that long ago. I still have the "OMG it's Jersey Shore crew but they're in MIAMI! How fresh is THAT!!!" pm in my inbox.

Reaction score
Not sure why they To Be Continued this episode. Big Easy and the black girls relationship isn't that interesting.

Reaction score
Devyn must be a trained actress to be interested in Big Easy.

Glad he's gone. Hopefully he never comes back. The show isn't made for fat guys. He's not a competitor.

The show isn't made for the gay guys who think they're women. Don't get me wrong, some of the gays who have been on have been very good competitors. But not the queens. Everytime one of them are on, whatever team they're with is at an automatic disadvantage.

bkeavs

UDFA
Reaction score
Devyn must be a trained actress to be interested in Big Easy.

Glad he's gone. Hopefully he never comes back. The show isn't made for fat guys. He's not a competitor.

The show isn't made for the gay guys who think they're women. Don't get me wrong, some of the gays who have been on have been very good competitors. But not the queens. Everytime one of them are on, whatever team they're with is at an automatic disadvantage.
Frank seems to be doing well and he is as queen as they come

Reaction score
No, I don't watch the Real Worlds. My ex-fiance used to when I was in my early 20's, and I'd watch a few and she got me hooked on these Challenges. But I haven't watched a Real World episode since maybe Austin.

Edit: I take that back. I watched about half of one episode of San Diego because one of the chicks is from Chesapeake VA and went to the same high school as the aforementioned ex (although she graduated years later, 2007 vice my ex in 1999). I was wondering if she was hot. Turns out she was the dike that looks like a 12 year old boy so I had no interest in watching anymore.

Last edited:
Top Bottom