Reaction score
I'm gonna get revenge on the white man for killing minorities by... executing an Asian and Spanish cop!!!!

JBond

UDFA
Reaction score
I'm so glad Obama and Holder are in charge. Race relations have improved ten-fold.

jnday

UDFA
Reaction score
I can't believe the rest of the country calls Mississippi racist. We don 't have this kinda crap going on. We know how to keep our minorities in their proper place.

JBond

UDFA
Reaction score
I can't believe the rest of the country calls Mississippi racist. We don 't have this kinda crap going on. We know how to keep our minorities in their proper place.

Lol! There is an element of truth to that.

jnday

UDFA
Reaction score
aaaaaaannnnnnndddddddd thats why the rest of America calls Mississippi racist.

I was joking, but in reality, we have very little racial problems. People are shocked at how well we get along. It is nothing like the media reports. Now there is a big problem with black on black crime. The whites sure don't have anything to do with that.

jnday

UDFA
Reaction score
Yall burn and hang them?

Actually we have very good race relations here. We laugh at the media and the ignorance shown by people that believes the garbage the media reports. As I stated, I was joking, but I know you are thin-skinned and are offended by any racial comments.

Reaction score
James Woods Blames Al Sharpton for Death of NYPD Officers
The Hollywood Reporter
Diana Swartz
20 hrs ago

James Woods lashed out at Rev. Al Sharpton on Twitter with a series of caustic posts and blamed the activist for the deaths of two New York City police officers over the weekend.

“This disgusting pig is DIRECTLY responsible for the murder of two good policemen. No discussion,” Woods tweeted on Sunday with a photo of Sharpton. The post was later deleted, according to Gawker.

Woods was reacting to protests organized by Sharptons National Action Network in the wake of the death of Eric Garner at the hands of a NYPD officer and the subsequent shooting of two NYPD officers on Saturday.

The officers were shot in their patrol car by a gunman who committed suicide in a nearby subway minutes after the attack, the Los Angeles Times reported.

Woods' tweets about Sharpton called the activist a "racketeer" and "tax cheat," among other claims.

Sony has hired race racketeer and tax cheat, Al Sharpton, for its board. Imagine this: #BoycottSony until he's ousted.

James Woods (@RealJamesWoods) December 21, 2014

"I'm putting wings on pigs today" - Cop assassin Ismaaiyl Brinsley. Is Race Pimp Sharpton eating caviar this morning? pic.twitter.com/Szg7QfP7Cx

James Woods (@RealJamesWoods) December 21, 2014James Woods (@RealJamesWoods) December 22, 2014

dbair1967

Administrator
Reaction score
Was just reading that apparently protestors showed up where cops were paying respects to the two slain officers and started heckling.

How fucking stupid are these people? I hope one of these days some of these people desperately need police assistance, and dont get it.

Reaction score
Actually we have very good race relations here. We laugh at the media and the ignorance shown by people that believes the garbage the media reports. As I stated, I was joking, but I know you are thin-skinned and are offended by any racial comments.

I was joking too. I dont believe you actually burn and hang minorities. You save that for the gays. :tiphat

Top Bottom