Reaction score
I know the old mantra was Super Bowl or bust, but that's just not possible in today's NFL. So I consider a season a "success" with a division title.

This feels good. We've been very very fortunate this year. We've stayed virtually injury free, we've had a dozen lucky breaks of the ball, and some rivals lost key players/starting QBs.

Still, you got to enjoy this. First time in the post season in four years. Hopefully we can make a run.

And yes, I realize were not "officially" division winners yet but we only need to win one of the remaining two against a Colts team with nothing to play for, and a bad Redskins team that sustained a number of injuries today. Personally I expect us to win both and get at least the #2 seed in the NFC.

Doomsday

High Plains Drifter
Reaction score
Gotta beat the Coats tomorrow to get this title. And it comes with the delicious addition of, eliminating the Eggles!

If you are a Dallas Cowboy and can't get a woody over this, please ask to be fucking cut or traded.

joygasm.jpg

yimyammer

Quality Starter
Reaction score
a little breathing room sure is nice, hope they win tomorrow so they can freeroll for the #2 seed against the skins, I'm gonna be sick if that skins game has any meaning beyond moving up in the seeding. I need a week off from these damn elimination games before the playoffs start

Reaction score
There's a huge difference between the #2 & #3 seed.

No way do I want to travel to Green Bay or Seattle to play. I know we beat Seattle earlier, but they were playing bad then. Now they look like the dominant team that won the SB last year.

Doomsday

High Plains Drifter
Reaction score
There's a huge difference between the #2 & #3 seed.

No way do I want to travel to Green Bay or Seattle to play. I know we beat Seattle earlier, but they were playing bad then. Now they look like the dominant team that won the SB last year.
I would love to have the NFC Championship game at Lambeau, with the temperature hovering around minus 20, "Ice Bowl 2" and fucking win it.

yimyammer

Quality Starter
Reaction score
Correction, I don't think there's a way the Cowboys can get the #2 seed, its either #3 or #1 and the latter would require both Green Bay and Detroit finish 11-5

Doomsday

High Plains Drifter
Reaction score
We're going all the way. Dallas wins the soup bow, Jerruh can then say he did it without Jimmy!

yimyammer

Quality Starter
Reaction score
I would love to have the NFC Championship game at Lambeau, with the temperature hovering around minus 20, "Ice Bowl 2" and fucking win it.

That would be great, I wish this forum had a "like" button (Or some other sarcastic way of propping a post fitting with the attitude of this forum) as well as a "fuck off" and maybe a "stick it up yer ass" button so my lazy ass didn't have to type responses

Doomsday

High Plains Drifter
Reaction score
That would be great, I wish this forum had a "like" button (Or some other sarcastic way of propping a post fitting with the attitude of this forum) as well as a "fuck off" and maybe a "stick it up yer ass" button so my lazy ass didn't have to type responses
We have all that in the smilies.

I was called "Gay" for suggesting adding a like feature.

yimyammer

Quality Starter
Reaction score
Correction, the 2 seed is an option if Zona is the first seed, and GB and Det finish 11-5

GloryDaysRBack

Quality Starter
Reaction score
Same thing I was saying a week ago...granted we weren't this close to a division Title..

You have to consider this season a success...sure, we have been very healthy...Eagles lost their qb...etc...but regardless, this team wins 11 or 12 Games...nobody saw this coming...I'm going to enjoy this

LAZARUS_LOGAN

Pro Bowler
Reaction score
I know the old mantra was Super Bowl or bust, but that's just not possible in today's NFL. So I consider a season a "success" with a division title.

This feels good. We've been very very fortunate this year. We've stayed virtually injury free, we've had a dozen lucky breaks of the ball, and some rivals lost key players/starting QBs.

Still, you got to enjoy this. First time in the post season in four years. Hopefully we can make a run.

And yes, I realize were not "officially" division winners yet but we only need to win one of the remaining two against a Colts team with nothing to play for, and a bad Redskins team that sustained a number of injuries today. Personally I expect us to win both and get at least the #2 seed in the NFC.

Well this can be said for all other teams as well. Last year when we faced the Eagles for the division title in the last game, we did so without Romo. And Garrett is also a guarantee handicap.

And really. Foles was almost as bad as Sanchez before going down. 13 TDs and 10 INTs...?

Last edited:
Top Bottom