Who do you want our lead back to be next year?

• Joseph Randle

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Lance Dunbar

• Mark Ingram

• Melvin Gordon

• Total voters
Reaction score
Just a generic question. I know there's a lot of variables, but just ignore them for the sake of the poll.

cmd34

Pro Bowler
Reaction score
I voted other. Adrian Peterson is going to be one motivated, pissed off mf'er. He's going to whip some ass.

Too soon?

dbair1967

Administrator
Reaction score
Murray unless contract has to be ridiculous

Love Gurley and may be able to get him at a bargain position in the draft, but his injury just happened..

cockstrong

UDFA
Reaction score
I highly doubt Murray signs here
It's his one chance at a major pay day and we unfortunately can't afford him

Peterson for me

Reaction score
I hope we go the rookie route because I just don't want to pay for RBs.

Can't have a steak on every plate and I think a lot of RBs would look good behind this line.

cmd34

Pro Bowler
Reaction score
Too bad we have a (pick and choose)RKG philosophy. It would have been nice to add Isaiah Crowell in UDFA last of-season.

Reaction score
I hope we go the rookie route because I just don't want to pay for RBs.

Can't have a steak on every plate and I think a lot of RBs would look good behind this line.

Agreed. That's why I went with Yeldon. It isn't that I'm a huge Yeldon fan, though.

What I'd really like to see the Cowboys do:

1. Determine the top tier (e.g., top 5 or 6) best hard running RBs in next year's draft.

2. Of those, draft the one who is best at picking up the blitz.

Reaction score
Can you imagine if Murray breaks 2k yards and we let him walk? There can't be any precedent for that. I don't think Jerry would let him go in that case. He'll be franchised unless he takes a sweetheart deal and we'll draft a guy.

I'd like to see them let him walk and sign a motivated and cheaper Peterson... or perhaps Lynch on a cheap deal if he leaves Seattle.

cmd34

Pro Bowler
Reaction score
Ingram and Richardson are starting to show signs of life. Our offense suits their style as well.

Yeldon reminds me of Murray. They both are big RB's (Yeldon is 2 inches taller and 5 lbs. heavier) and they have the same upright running style.

Top Bottom