Doomsday

High Plains Drifter
Reaction score
You can see who all bet where, just by clicking on the result.

Hoofbite

Draft Pick
Reaction score
Long time no see fellas. I just bet all my virtual monies on Dallas.

OT: Watching the Denver game and oiling myself up on all these fantasy points Sanders has racked up. Also checking out Ware. 7 sacks on the season. That's 1 more than Dallas' entire defense.

Reaction score
I haven't seen Washington play this season, which may explain it .... but I'm developing a case of "the Midswats." .... just have a bad feeling about this one. A few fluke big plays from Washington could spell trouble.

But I'll pick Dallas.

ThoughtExperiment

Quality Starter
Reaction score
I think it's a lot like the Giants -- they may play pretty well but are just don't have the horses to actually beat us. I do think they usually play pretty decent defense, but no Hall hurts them. And they still have Colt McCoy. No way he does anything unless he runs around and dodges people and hits some big plays. But he's really awful.

Doomsday

High Plains Drifter
Reaction score
I never could bring myself to want them to win anything.
I don't want them to win. I want Dallas to win. But I'm likely betting alot on Washington this week. Doesn't mean I won't also be putting alot on Dallas too, and even some on the tie bet. It's called hedging.

LAZARUS_LOGAN

Pro Bowler
Reaction score
I think it's a lot like the Giants -- they may play pretty well but are just don't have the horses to actually beat us. I do think they usually play pretty decent defense, but no Hall hurts them. And they still have Colt McCoy. No way he does anything unless he runs around and dodges people and hits some big plays. But he's really awful.

They usually play good defense against us. You know Hatcher is going to be jacked. But you are correct, no Hall hurts them. As well as not having Orakpo.

Bluenoser

In the Rotation
Reaction score
Sheik 7-0
SixisBetter 7-0
Doomsday 6-1
bbgun 4-3
Bluenoser 4-3
cmd34 4-3
NoShame 4-3
peplaw06 3-3
ZeroClub 3-3