Votes: 1 6.7%
  • Nope

Votes: 14 93.3%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Doomsday

High Plains Drifter
Reaction score
Hard to say, right? There is need, but what's available and at what cost?

NoShame

UDFA
Reaction score
Na probably not.. Although I would like to see us bring in another DB who can cover. I just don't know who would be available that would be an upgrade to what we have and at what cost... Probably gotta wait for the draft there.

cmd34(work)

Draft Pick
Reaction score
Should they? Absolutely.
Will they? No.

In the past, Jerry has been proud of the roster when they start winning and refuses to see the blemishes on the roster (see 2009 off-season). Now, with the brain trust of Stephen, McClay, and ThoughtExperiment's biological father Jason Garrett calling the shots, maybe we make a move.

cockstrong

UDFA
Reaction score
I think there feeling is that Dlaw, Brent and okoye will solve there problems on the line

Unfortunately, thats not good logic

dbair1967

Administrator
Reaction score
Teams like the Jets, Raiders, Vikings, Bucs, Titans and Falcons will all probably be called about some of their guys.

Tampa wants to keep him bad, but Gerald McCoy would look awfully nice with a Star on his helmet.

I would think about offering a late rd pick for Quinten Coples from the Jets, he's never fit what they want to do (3-4)

Vikes probably wouldn't want to trade him, but Everson Griffen would be a nice add, he's young and having a really good yr

NoShame

UDFA
Reaction score
The potential is there for Belichick to get something out of but Ayers' coming off surgeries on both knees and has only played two games this season so far.

dbair1967

Administrator
Reaction score
Looking around for safety help wouldn't be a bad idea either, especially if its somebody that can cover a lot of ground and make plays on the ball

Top Bottom