Reaction score
http://walterfootball.com/draft2015.php

They have us picking 8th in round

8. Dallas Cowboys: Shilique Calhoun, DE/OLB, Michigan State
Jeremy Mincey is expected to play a big role in Dallas' defense this year. Think about that for a second. The Cowboys lost DeMarcus Ware and Jason Hatcher this offseason, and Anthony Spencer is due to hit free agency in March. Another pass-rusher (or three) is needed.

40. Dallas Cowboys: Michael Bennett, DT, Ohio State
Another defensive line upgrade. The Cowboys' horrific defense needs upgrades everywhere, including a couple up front.

72. Dallas Cowboys: Kurtis Drummond, S, Michigan State
It's pretty obvious that the Cowboys will be addressing the secondary this upcoming offseason, considering it surrendered the third-most passing yards in league history in 2013.

dbair1967

Administrator
Reaction score
Just guessing, but franchise QB in the first round next year gets my vote

Bob Sacamano

All-Pro
Reaction score
What about first round CB prospects? Need to move on from Carr and push Claiborne to 4th corner.

cmd34

Pro Bowler
Reaction score
What about first round CB prospects? Need to move on from Carr and push Claiborne to 4th corner.
PJ Williams Florida State (6-0/195)
58ea00cfde382f0c3da32287ed7b7501.jpg

Ifo Ekpre-Olomu Oregon (5-10/195)
IEO.jpg

Trae Waynes Michigan State (6-1/183)
Trae-Waynes-.jpg

Doomsday

High Plains Drifter
Reaction score
Just guessing, but franchise QB in the first round next year gets my vote
Not a great draft class for QBs and certainly not if you have the 8th pick overall. Might could figure a way to trade up, but for who exactly?

This D needs the love.

dbair1967

Administrator
Reaction score
Not a great draft class for QBs and certainly not if you have the 8th pick overall. Might could figure a way to trade up, but for who exactly?

This D needs the love.

I don't have a problem with them going DL early at all, but QB is gonna be high on the list. I don't know who all is draft eligible, haven't gone that deep into the draft yet

Top Bottom