Doomsday

High Plains Drifter
Reaction score
still pissed that you fucked up our smileys
Like most everything else you have the facts wrong on that too. They were already "fucked up" since a good number of them weren't even on our server, they were hotlinked and the source sites either took them down, or closed up. I removed all dead link 3rd party smilies. They were returning 404 not found errors.

Any "missing" smilies can be replaced, if you can find them and link them to where I can capture them and upload them to our server. Butthurt accomplishes nothing.

If you want them back find them, link me to where they are, and I will get them and put them back.

Reaction score
Yeah smilies being ducked up is my bad. I set them up wrong when the board first opened.

Doomsday

High Plains Drifter
Reaction score
It's not a uncommon thing to hotlink smilies, no pox on you Midswat you did a good job.

Reaction score
the L O L used to be the :LOL smilie. Now you gotta have the colon in front of the L O L.

Doomsday

High Plains Drifter
Reaction score
Ok, it works both ways now with and without the colons, and with or without the caps.

Doomsday

High Plains Drifter
Reaction score
doom got rid of that one as soon as he saw people pegging him with it
Never saw it, don't know what it was. The ones deleted didn't show any images.

But, I got yours: :dbair

Nice list of missing ones we're getting guys, but really need a link to the images too, to bring them back.

bbgun

Administrator
Reaction score
you can add these

owneddancekm3.gif
dance_bandwagon.gif
sinistersmiley.gif
grouch.gif
bash_skins.gif

Top Bottom