Reaction score
Soooo, I'm watching the Eagles with my son and I said, "Son, the Eagles were trailing in the second half of both their games and they came back to win. If they weren't so lucky, we'd be in first place with a shot at the playoffs in a weak division....." My son turns to me, looks me straight int he eye and says, "Dad, if we make the playoffs we get another 4 years of Jason Garrett. No thanks."

The kid is 15. He. Gets. It......

Too young to see whats being built here, it would seem.

Dodger12

Super Moderator
Reaction score
Too young to see whats being built here, it would seem.

But still young enough to see the process through to the end, all be it with Spaulding as the Owner/GM but he will see it through till the end.

ThoughtExperiment

Quality Starter
Reaction score
Soooo, I'm watching the Eagles with my son and I said, "Son, the Eagles were trailing in the second half of both their games and they came back to win. If they weren't so lucky, we'd be in first place with a shot at the playoffs in a weak division....." My son turns to me, looks me straight int he eye and says, "Dad, if we make the playoffs we get another 4 years of Jason Garrett. No thanks."
That must have brought a tear to your eye.

I know it did to mine.

Iamtdg

Reaction score
Oh, and I had no idea that Adrian Peterson played for the Broncos. Dude gets around.

Top Bottom