Reaction score
As a lady, I am supposed to boycotting "that damn foozeball"

But I am here supporting friends in Texas rooting for Dallas. So Go ....team. (except ray rice with the baltimore ravens) and that other dude in trouble from the broncos who hit spanked his kiddo with a wooden stick. And I have heard the cowboys are America's team. So Lets go with that.

Doomsday

High Plains Drifter
Reaction score
As a lady, I am supposed to boycotting "that damn foozeball"

But I am here supporting friends in Texas rooting for Dallas. So Go ....team. (except ray rice with the baltimore ravens) and that other dude in trouble from the broncos who hit spanked his kiddo with a wooden stick. And I have heard the cowboys are America's team. So Lets go with that.
Welcome Shelly! Tis I.....

Reaction score
maybe you should keep 2 of those cents.

anyway nice to meet yall. just messing around with the redskins comment.
What is this season supposed to be like. last year i believe it was tony romo as the star man. Here in Denver it was payton manning and he didnt win us the superbowl. he was a bunch of hype. So who is it going to be this year?

Sheik

All-Pro
Reaction score
I'd love to show you around. Please, step into the elevator with me.

Reaction score
I'd love to show you around. Please, step into the elevator with me.

Oh you thought I was just like that broad Janay.

<<bad broad

Sorry sweethear, I don't just lie down and take it. Nope. I am a former roller derby girl (training over the winter for crossfit and boxing) and an abuse survivor. I would kick the shit out of you muffaka.

Sheik

All-Pro
Reaction score
I'm going to just swallow the reply I had and welcome you to the board. It seems as though Dooms knows you, and I don't want to make it awkward. I hope you enjoy it here.

Welcome to the board.

Doomsday

High Plains Drifter
Reaction score
Shelly's a local to my area who moved up Colorado way. Long time member of one of my other boards.

She is for real a roller derby girl. She knows how to scuffle and she knows how to knuckle and fight.

Top Bottom