boozeman

Draft Pick
Reaction score
That is the level that this team and fanbase has lower itself to. Let them get some sheep fuckers and child molesters next.

Rafael Septien and Lance Rentzel were both involved with separate incidents involving a 10 year old girl.

All under Landry's watch.

So I guess you should retroactively trade in your fan card because Dallas Cowboys were doing fucked up shit probably before you became a fan.

dbair1967

Administrator
Reaction score
Hold up a sec.

Didn't dbair or someone tell me players picked up had to go on the 53, not the PS if they weren't your cut?

If you claim a guy from waivers, he goes on your active roster.

If a guy clears waivers, he is free to sign to any teams PS or active roster.

dbair1967

Administrator
Reaction score
Jerry

Circus+Ringmaster+2.jpg

Reaction score
Rafael Septien and Lance Rentzel were both involved with separate incidents involving a 10 year old girl.

So I guess you should retroactively trade in your fan card because Dallas Cowboys were doing fucked up shit probably before you became a fan.

retweet

jnday

UDFA
Reaction score

I been a fan since Morton was a QB. I feel safe in saying that Landry wouldn't have signed them knowing there issues.

jnday

UDFA
Reaction score
Yep, ignorant.

Every black that I know is offended by the comparison. It boils down to a difference in culture. We don't put up with this shit in the South. I have talked to 30+ Cowboy fans that feel the same as i do. Mississippi was had a big Cowboy fanbase along with other southern states. Most of those fans will be gone.

Iamtdg

Reaction score
Every black that I know is offended by the comparison. It boils down to a difference in culture. We don't put up with this shit in the South. I have talked to 30+ Cowboy fans that feel the same as i do. Mississippi was had a big Cowboy fanbase along with other southern states. Most of those fans will be gone.

I'm in Texas, and I have zero problem with it.

Doomsday

High Plains Drifter
Reaction score
I'm in Texas, and I have zero problem with it.
Same here and am in the older demographic and remember Dandy Don playing. I don't give one red rat's ass the skin color of the players, or what they do off the field as long as it's legal.

Reaction score
They've found the "gay" gene?

Are you suggesting that the only reason you haven't sucked a dick is because you choose not to?

As in, if one night you had a lapse in judgement you could see yourself sucking a cock?

cmd34(work)

Draft Pick
Reaction score
Jnday has to understand that this is an old man's problem. The younger generation does not care as much about sexuality as the previous one. You are on the wrong side of history on this one and will be looked back as a cartoon-like villain. I'm not about to celebrate this, I simply don't care. I just think it's no big deal and will not make a difference on the football field.

Sam was a decent pass rusher in the toughest defensive conference in the nation. This is the wrong place for him because of the circus-like atmosphere Jerry has created, but he has a chance to contribute. He's on the Practice Squad and our defensive line is not very good. He'll either help or he won't.

Doomsday

High Plains Drifter
Reaction score
Are you suggesting that the only reason you haven't sucked a dick is because you choose not to?

As in, if one night you had a lapse in judgement you could see yourself sucking a cock?
I'm asking you to somehow back your assertion that "sexuality isn't a 'choice' "

Of course it is.

Reaction score
I'm asking you to somehow back your assertion that "sexuality isn't a 'choice' "

Of course it is.

When did you choose to be attracted to women over men?

Me? I love women. It was never a choice. Just came natural to me.

Top Bottom