NoShame

UDFA
Reaction score
DAYCARE STAFF CHARGED WITH RUNNING TODDLER FIGHT CLUB

Three daycare workers in Delaware have been caught teaching toddlers to fight each other for their own entertainment.

The Dover Police Department said they came across a cell phone video showing the daycare workers forcing three-year-old children to fight each other.

The police said the video was extremely disturbing. They could hear a child crying and screaming, “He’s pinching me,” before a daycare worker yelled, “No pinching. Only punching.”

“Clearly one of the children is crying and does not want to continue on and he is pushed back into the fray by one of the adults,” Capt. Tim Stump told CBS Philly of the footage taken in March.

The police have not released the video to the public.

The three daycare workers from the Hands of Our Future Daycare were jailed. The business license of the daycare was immediately suspended.

Lisa Parker, 47, Tiana Harris, 19, and Estefania Myers, 21 have been charged with assault, reckless endangerment, conspiracy, and endangering the welfare of a child.

NoShame

UDFA
Reaction score
The first rule of toddler fight club is you do not talk about toddler fight club.

NoShame

UDFA
Reaction score
To be honest... When my parents or the other parents of the neighborhood would have me and my friends watch over my little brother, cousins or other kids.. We would section off the living room with the couches and have them duke it out. I realized we needed to put an end to it when we started placing bets and out grew the living room so we made a half-assed attempt at finishing a part of the basement for a "play room" which just so happened to resemble a boxing ring.

jeebus

UDFA
Reaction score
To be honest... When my parents or the other parents of the neighborhood would have me and my friends watch over my little brother, cousins or other kids.. We would section off the living room with the couches and have them duke it out. I realized we needed to put an end to it when we started placing bets and out grew the living room so we made a half-assed attempt at finishing a part of the basement for a "play room" which just so happened to resemble a boxing ring.
This is just a good ole time at jeebs house.

Me and my cousin used to be put in charge of his little brother and sister and a couple other cousins. Choosing one and training him to fight was fun, but making them all endure boot camp training was priceless.

Sheik

All-Pro
Reaction score
How do they explain black eyes and fat lips?

If I found out someone was doing this to my kid, I'd probably beat to death the people in charge.

Shit, my wife told me a 3yo pushed my 2yo daughter at daycare the other week, I felt like choking that little fucker out.

NoShame

UDFA
Reaction score
This is just a good ole time at jeebs house.

Me and my cousin used to be put in charge of his little brother and sister and a couple other cousins. Choosing one and training him to fight was fun, but making them all endure boot camp training was priceless.

Society might frown upon us, Jeebs... But fuck em if they can't take a joke.

NoShame

UDFA
Reaction score
I'll corner that kid and threaten to kill his whole family.

I'll corner that kid and threaten to kill his whole family.

On some real shit I've done that before. You get the exact reaction you would expect. They cry.. Bad.

I used to take my little brother to football practice and shit. Well when the kids would get done they would all go play around on playground equipment that was nearby while all the parents would get together and bullshit telling parenting stories or drama I don't fucking know.. I didn't really know any of them so I just sat by the equipment and waited for the kids to get done playing before we went home.

Anyway, I'm sitting there watching my little brother play and I notice this kid who looked maybe a year or two older than all the other kids being a dickhead to the younger kids. So I'm watching, keeping my eye on this psycho as he keeps slamming the kids at the top of the slide against those side bars that keep the kids from falling off. Well one time he got my little brother good, like his face was smashed against the bars sideways and he was just awkwardly staring at me through the bars for a solid 3-4 seconds. Normally, I woulda just yelled and told him to handle that. But this other kid was big. A big Mexican/pacific islander looking sum bitch. My little brother woulda got that ass whooped..

So I take my grown ass up there and corner him at the top of the slide keeping my voice low like.. Look mother fucker, blah blah blah a bunch of shit, you'll come home from school and I'll have your entire family blindfolded and duck taped to your dinning room chairs all set up in a straight line in your fuckin living room, youngest to oldest. I'll crank the volume up on your tv with afternoon cartoons to drown out the sound of them screaming as you watch me slice their throats open.. This kid must have a great relationship with his fam because it was instant water works. But it was weird because he was silent. Just crying. No noise.

I kept him cornered, maintaining eye contact, I stood up and brushed his shirt off at the shoulder as to fix it from where I had ahold of him. I gave a quick scan around the playground to see if anyone noticed. Then I went down the slide like a G.

That shit never got back to me.

CaliCowboy

Cheerleader
Reaction score

If I found out someone was doing this to my kid, I'd probably beat to death the people in charge.

Shit, my wife told me a 3yo pushed my 2yo daughter at daycare the other week, I felt like choking that little fucker out.

No shit.. You are Pater familias ?

Is that your kid in the avatar?

JBond

UDFA
Reaction score

Is your two-year-old your first kid? I am with you. It is a crap shoot when picking daycare/preschool.

Sheik

All-Pro
Reaction score
Is your two-year-old your first kid? I am with you. It is a crap shoot when picking daycare/preschool.

Yeah.

I used to be able to laugh at shit like this, now it just makes me sick.

Top Bottom