Doomsday

High Plains Drifter
Reaction score
I know preseason really doesn't tell us much. And I know there's one game to go and we still have the final roster cuts looming. But just for fun and for the record, let's post our season predictions now.

I'm pessimistic. I think Romo's back is alot bigger of a problem then they're making out, and truly I see little improvement personnel wise, for this defense. This schedule is brutal and I have, NO faith whatsoever.

I think they start something like 1-5, Redball gets fired and the team finishes 5-11. And this is "best case" meaning Romo doesn't go down and plays comparably well to last year.

What say you?

cmd34(work)

Draft Pick
Reaction score
I'm thinking no way Romo survives the 50 pass attempts he's going to have to put up each week and at best, we end up 6-10.

While he's healthy I expect big numbers from Romo, along with Dez, Demarco, and a lot of completions for Witten. The O Line will be as advertised.

I think this defense is going to be BAD and it will cost people their jobs. I feel it will be the kind of disaster that forces Jerry to bring in a big name and give up control, or more specifically, forces Stephen to force Jerry to give up control.

bbgun

Administrator
Reaction score
playing in one of the weaker divisions will make us look better than we really are

Bob Sacamano

All-Pro
Reaction score
We'll win or stay in games the pundits don't think we should. We'll lose games we should win. We'll be blown out in at least one of our games, possibly two.

Same as every year.

The question though becomes; will it again come down to the final week to see whether we go to the playoffs or not?

Idk, we might run out of steam after pushing for the playoffs these last 3 years.

Hoofbite

Draft Pick
Reaction score
I think 7-9, but that's probably a little hopeful.

The run defense is going to suck and 4 of the 5 best rushing attacks from last year account for 6 games.

I think the entire NFCW is gonna give Dallas trouble because they're far more physical. The Saints will probably set all sorts of records while Rob just waves towards Jerry's luxury box.

The Skins or Giants will steal one. They almost did last year.

Reaction score
I think we start the year 2-6 or something similar. But then finish strong on account of a weaker schedule, and jerry incorrectly thinks it's a sign of improvement and points to our 2nd half 5-3 record as his reasoning to extend the red headed dipshit.

I think Romo stays healthy and the back is a non issue, largely.

I think we lose both Murray and Dunbar to injuries for various periods of time.

I think Lawrence is a non-factor. 3 sacks max.

Spencer is a non factor and if he's active on more than 4 game days I'll be shocked.

Melton will be a lone bright spot but like Glover in the early 2000s, it won't matter in the win column.

Offensive line doesn't live up to fan expectations, but comes together as the year end.

We finish 3rd in the division. Redskins and Eagles fight for 1st.

junk

UDFA
Reaction score
7-9 to 8-8

This division sucks

With Bradford out, I think they can beat the Rams

Wins: Tennessee, Rams, texans, jags, at least three east games
Losses: SF, saints, Seahawks, cards, bears, colts

Reaction score
5-11 to 6-10

Swept by Philly, split with Washington and NYG.

Beat Texans, Rams, Jags... If we beat the Titans, 6-10, if we lose to them 5-11.

SixisBetter

Anywhere on the line.
Reaction score
Oh look,the Cowboys have 4 of their 6 division games after the bye,plus Indy and Da Bears.
Shit we got this.
7-9.

Top Bottom