dbair1967

Administrator
Reaction score
A moment of silence is warranted, his era has ended in Dallas today. (he's actually practice squad eligible, although I think it was Broaddus who tweeted he didn't think there was anyway they'd bring him back)

Also, CZ HOF-ers like Ben Bass, Alex Tanney, Victor Butler & Caleb McSurdy are available again. All got the axe today.

LAZARUS_LOGAN

Pro Bowler
Reaction score
Alan Branch was cut. He could make decent depth.

Manase Foketi --- OT, was cut by the Saints. He's someone I wouldn't mind bringing in to take a look at.

NoShame

UDFA
Reaction score
I don't know anything about Foketi but I did see Alan Branch get cut. I was surprised because I remember not too long ago he signed that extension... After looking into it though I'll have to pass on him. Didn't go to any voluntary workouts this year, showed up in poor condition to training camp, and then a DUI the night before his preseason game.. Either he's going through some serious shit in his life or he's pulling a Haynesworth and saying fuck it after signing his deal.

Doomsday

High Plains Drifter
Reaction score
Didn't go to any voluntary workouts this year, showed up in poor condition to training camp, and then a DUI the night before his preseason game..
Just perfect for Dallas!

Reaction score
I'd bring victor butler back for a look.

Especially with selvie and Lawrence gone for the first month or two.

Hoofbite

Draft Pick
Reaction score
Someone posted at the zone they cut him so he could come back when healed, which is sadly probably true.

dbair1967

Administrator
Reaction score
Someone posted at the zone they cut him so he could come back when healed, which is sadly probably true.

I still would love to see what he can do, unfortunately he cant ever stay healthy

Reaction score
I still would love to see what he can do, unfortunately he cant ever stay healthy

You saw what he could do. Just what many of us said when the loser was drafted. Another example of Jerry reaching trying to look like smart.

Top Bottom