Hoofbite

Draft Pick
Reaction score
Guess another one came out.

3rd I can remember, maybe not all beheadings or media guys but flat out executions. Nick Berg, Daniel Pearl, and now this guy.

That war is never going to end.

Iamtdg

Reaction score
The only way to end it is through tactics that our society can't stomach anymore. It's unfortunate.

bbgun

Administrator
Reaction score
if we can see a million photos of abu ghraib, we can see that

Rynie

In the Rotation
Reaction score
I agree. Why can't we just drop a nuke over there? And mexico.

JBond

UDFA
Reaction score
Not clickin it.

Good move. It does emphasize the brutality these sick bastards are willing to inflict on children.

It is a shame Obama considered them JV and then allowed millions of dollars of weapons and equipment to fall into their hands. They have been knocking over banks and have accumulated over a billion dollars so far. You can do a lot of damage with that type of mindset backed by big money.

Bluenoser

In the Rotation
Reaction score
The old racist guy I work with says, "those people have been fighting for 3000 years. That's all they know how to do, fuck and fight. The japs used to be crazy like that, then we wiped out a couple million like that and now look at them."

jeebus

UDFA
Reaction score
The old racist guy I work with says, "those people have been fighting for 3000 years. That's all they know how to do, fuck and fight. The japs used to be crazy like that, then we wiped out a couple million like that and now look at them."
Lol, I mean he is racist and wrong, but is he really wrong?

Bluenoser

In the Rotation
Reaction score
The first time I heard it I was like wow can he say that. Now it's not looking like such a bad idea.

Hoofbite

Draft Pick
Reaction score
Brother: 'More ... could have been done' to save Foley - CNN.com

Here's the brother saying the U.S. could have "done more". Talks about Europe paying for hostages and how the U.S. Should too.

Well, he said he wants "consistency" but given a number of other nations do it, which side of the issue would have to change? Likely the lone wolf even though it should be the opposite.

Saw the father on T.V. earlier saying similar shit and how the policy doesn't have to be the way it is and doesn't have to be the same for every case. Yeah, "just pay for my kid this one time".

That's bullshit. It does have to be the same or else we start discussing which persons are worth the cost, and it's pretty fucked up to start down that road. Secondly, paying at all just encourages more kidnappings and more demands so.....no, the US should not pay for hostages and neither should European countries. Trade captives if you want because the U.S. will eventually have to release them anyway according to international law, but paying money for hostages shouldn't happen. Lastly, a little appalled the brother suggests they could have "done more". Fuck you, tell that to the squad who put their lives in danger trying to bring him back. What a fucking ignorant thing to say.

It's a horrible fucking thing and I feel bad for the family but that man knew the risks and went there with the understanding that the U.S. would not pay for his release if he was captured. He should have known damn well how fucked up those people are after the first two guys were beheaded.

And now some words from George.

[video=youtube_share;E9pJ69lrL_w]http://youtu.be/E9pJ69lrL_w[/video]

Top Bottom