Reaction score
Shame. Young and had potential. At a need position too.

Good thing we've got plenty of depth.

Reaction score
They're running tests, but it sounds like the team fears he's done forever. Recurrence of neck injury he dealt with last year. Probably more likely than not he misses this year.

Rynie

In the Rotation
Reaction score
I know this is a freak injury, but this Woicik guy slobs as much knob as Garrett. Maybe I'm jumping the gun; Hos said he's the best because he has 6 rings.

dbair1967

Administrator
Reaction score
I know this is a freak injury, but this Woicik guy slobs as much knob as Garrett. Maybe I'm jumping the gun; Hos said he's the best because he has 6 rings.

Jimmy Johnson and Bill Belichick swear by the guy

Doomsday

High Plains Drifter
Reaction score
They're running tests, but it sounds like the team fears he's done forever. Recurrence of neck injury he dealt with last year. Probably more likely than not he misses this year.
This really elicits scary thoughts about Romo's back.

Iamtdg

Reaction score
IRVING — Jason Garrett revealed Thursday that Cowboys LB DeVonte Holloman's football career is over due to a severe neck injury
DeVonte Holloman suffered the injury Saturday in the club’s second preseason game against the Baltimore Ravens.

Holloman was injured with 6:34 left in the fourth quarter. He was going for a tackle and one of his teammates made contact with him underneath his arm. Holloman slammed his right fist in the turf after the injury.

This wasn’t the first neck-related injury for Holloman. He suffered a spinal contusion in a practice last season and missed seven games.

Holloman ended the season starting the last two games at middle linebacker for the Cowboys. He had two sacks and led the team with 11 tackles in the season finale against the Philadelphia Eagles.

dbair1967

Administrator
Reaction score
I'm thinking with the new CBA...his efforts are futile. The NFL has changed since those days.

There's no doubt the pussification of the league and the CBA have more to do with injuries than anything else IMO

Top Bottom