cmd34(work)

Draft Pick
Reaction score
I apologize in advance. When I die, I'm sure my cornball son will log on and be like my Dad really loved the Cowboys and talking with you guys about them everyday.

Again, apologies.

cmd34

Pro Bowler
Reaction score
Naa. I just read the OP and realized that's the kind of thing my son would do.

When I die, you fuckers will be the last thing on my mind.

lons

UDFA
Reaction score
I believe some of you know DCFanatic, Shango isn't taking his emanate death well.

Reaction score
Shango. Haven't heard that name in forever.

God that angry video he posted after the Seattle loss i think was so obnoxious.

pdom

UDFA
Reaction score
The biggest travesty is that we don't share our appreciation when the person is still alive. One of life's biggest regrets can be waiting too long.

Therefore, this post is dedicated to Midswat's death while he's still alive.

Hurry and die.

lons

UDFA
Reaction score
He passed away the other night, bro.

I hadn't heard. It's just awful in that a lot of you guys are "online" friends that if you were to die, we'd never know. Luckily DC's brother posted on his facebook what was going on so there was some closure at least.

Iamtdg

Reaction score
I hadn't heard. It's just awful in that a lot of you guys are "online" friends that if you were to die, we'd never know. Luckily DC's brother posted on his facebook what was going on so there was some closure at least.

We lost a "brother" at the DCC a few years ago, and I can tell you that it will shake you to your core. Regardless of how much us guys want to puff out our chests.

pdom

UDFA
Reaction score
We lost a "brother" at the DCC a few years ago, and I can tell you that it will shake you to your core. Regardless of how much us guys want to puff out our chests.

I live a charmed life, but Rant is probably the closest friend I have known to pass.

Iamtdg

Reaction score
I live a charmed life, but Rant is probably the closest friend I have known to pass.

It was definitely a tough time for all of us. It's not easy to never see (in type or in person) a friend ever again.

Top Bottom