Sheik

All-Pro
Reaction score
It was definitely a tough time for all of us. It's not easy to never see (in type or in person) a friend ever again.

Stupid, but for the longest time I left him on my friend list on ps3.

Never did take him down, that PS3 got stolen, but yeah, that was a weird/sad/confusing time.

NoDak

UDFA
Reaction score
Maybe I'm just a hard ass with no feelings, but I wasn't all broken up over Rant dying. After all, I didn't know him outside of a computer screen. His death sucked, sure. But when all was said and done, it did not affect my life or the lives of my friends and family any.

Really, there are only a select few on these boards that I would give a shit about. Meaning, that I wouldn't mind meeting them in person, have a beer with them, etc...

Iamtdg

Reaction score
Maybe I'm just a hard ass with no feelings, but I wasn't all broken up over Rant dying. After all, I didn't know him outside of a computer screen. His death sucked, sure. But when all was said and done, it did not affect my life or the lives of my friends and family any.

Really, there are only a select few on these boards that I would give a shit about. Meaning, that I wouldn't mind meeting them in person, have a beer with them, etc...

I understand how you could have felt that way. I locked horns with Rant on a regular basis, and to be honest, I wasn't a big fan of his. But, for someone I have talked to for many years to get run over and die, it effected me to my core. I'm just as much of an asshole as you, but something happened to me about 8 years ago and the proceeding years that has softened me a lot. Hence, I am a pussy now, and I can't stop it from getting worse.

It is beyond my control.

Reaction score

Same.

There's only a few who, if I knew they died, I'd be all "awwww" for a few hours. Sheik, NoShame, and a few others.

Meanwhile, there are some posters I'm openly rooting for them dying... Hostile, Jobberone, kristie, Dbair, etc...

boozeman

Draft Pick
Reaction score

So...Jon88 prefers Pabst Blue Ribbon for future reference.

Iamtdg

Reaction score

Wait, I forgot to ask, when should I be over for beers?

Reaction score
Fuck idk. But probably because he was always posting about his crazy drug use bought from the homeless plus some weird backpacking around asia with a woman he met on the internet IIRC. Odds are he's deceased.

boozeman

Draft Pick
Reaction score
Fuck idk. But probably because he was always posting about his crazy drug use bought from the homeless plus some weird backpacking around asia with a woman he met on the internet IIRC. Odds are he's deceased.

Maybe he and Pops are smoking a doob together in heaven.

Top Bottom