Reaction score
People on a message board dying is kind of a weird thing. Like, you know, I've been interacting with some of you a few years and others going on 12-14 years (old espn'ers). Yet most of you (if not all) I wouldn't recognize or know if I actually came face to face with you.

So while I think some of you (emphasis on 'some') are cool and I'd have a beer with, I wouldn't necessarily consider you my 'friends.'
Not in the traditional sense, anyways.

It's a weird thing, these message boards.

Not really a concern of mine because I'm an incredible physical specimen and will probably outlive all of you, but should meet an untimely demise at the hands of a grizzly bear or a great white, don't be gay and start a RIP thread about me. Okay?

Hoofbite

Draft Pick
Reaction score
You guys will know when I die cause I'm gonna take a whole bunch of people with me.[/psycho]

bbgun

Administrator
Reaction score
Oh, I dunno. Mornin' Middy had a nice ring to it. Keeps your memory alive.

Reaction score
It would take about 6 months to decide if anyone around here died. Like Rock Slamdance posts once every 6 months or so... one day we'd be all like, hey it will be time for his semi-annual post any day now. Then it wouldn't happen and we'd be all hmm, guess he bit it.

Rynie

In the Rotation
Reaction score
Remember...slicing your wrist across is just a cry for help. You need to slice it down for results.

NoShame

UDFA
Reaction score
Guys, this shit is serious.. We just lost Robin Williams to this depression shit.

Robin friggin Williams.

bbgun

Administrator
Reaction score
all I know is, Hos will claim to be your closest confidante

"Sure he made fun of my mom, but he did so with love."

cockstrong

UDFA
Reaction score
Remember when Middie and No Shame tried to steal the admin passwords at DCT

How much he's grown

Sheik

All-Pro
Reaction score
At times I think I'm crazy and all you guys are just alts that I created to talk to myself.

pdom

UDFA
Reaction score
In my will, I'm bestowing my posts - 50% to Sheik and 50% to cockstrong

Top Bottom