Reaction score
I have never had a run-in with the police, and I've lived all over this country.

Seems that if you keep poking a tiger with a stick, he's eventually going to swat you with his paw.

i've never been raped it must not happen

Doomsday

High Plains Drifter
Reaction score
I have never had a run-in with the police, and I've lived all over this country.
Same here but I've had lots of run-ins with cops. Wait, run-ins as in trouble? Or just encounters?

I've had many encounters, all of which stayed peaceful.

Reaction score
The thing is, Cops in these areas have to make sure that the Person is unarmed. Usually cops Will put people in handcuffs just to search them for weapons for their Own safety. Doesn't always mean being caRted off to the pokey.
I know that's what they do, but that's the whole issue. They just stop people for being black in public... maybe they have a mean mug on facebook or something or are walking funny.... police are supposed to have probable cause to arrest or detain. You can't just say, hey that person looks out of place, let's arrest him and see if he's doing something.

Doomsday

High Plains Drifter
Reaction score
I know that's what they do, but that's the whole issue. They just stop people for being black in public... maybe they have a mean mug on facebook or something or are walking funny.... police are supposed to have probable cause to arrest or detain. You can't just say, hey that person looks out of place, let's arrest him and see if he's doing something.
Problem is we can never truly know if the "probable cause" was actually backdoor justification, or if there was real probable cause.

Bob Sacamano

All-Pro
Reaction score
Maybe they recognized felon Brown from his mugshots? A little harassment is good for blacks. They harass all of my senses.

Doomsday

High Plains Drifter
Reaction score
agree to disagree
The grey fallacy, agree to disagree. Basically when someone with an incredibly stupid opinion or clearly incorrect argument tries to appeal to some middle ground or generate support/validity for his/her nonsense under the idiotic assumption that every opinion or point of view is inherently worthwhile.

Reaction score
obv walking down the street and being black is less threatening than assault weapons in a toys r us.

target-2-630.jpg

Reaction score
or is there some other difference between these two pairs of young men that i'm not seeing

Iamtdg

Reaction score
How about when a police officer tells you to put your hands behind your back and get on the ground. You listen. Not fight him as he's trying to handcuff you

If they did that, they couldn't "fight the power" and stuff.

Top Bottom