Reaction score
So we know that this particular victim has been targeted in the past by police officers and been mistreated

no you fucking tit but anyone with eyes or the google knows that police in poor neighborhoods are prone to abuses of authority hence the systematic distrust

police can't go around just fucking ordering people to do whatever they want just because they are armed

Reaction score
If someone with a gun tells me something, if I don't want to get shot by that gun, I'm probably going to do what he's asking me.

Thats probably why I've never been shot before and I'm still alive.

And also, it's not like this is some epidemic, black kids getting shot, you know how many didn't get shot yesterday? Like a billion.

right noone is dying of ebola either

Reaction score
If you are unclear on this situation. All you need to do is reference the greatest mayor in NYC bill deblasio. The most left wing liberal the city has known since David dinkins

Regarding the case in Staten Island where a man died by police force

He simply said people need to stop resisting arrest when being placed under arrest

so what you're saying is the military state gives you a giant boner

Bob Sacamano

All-Pro
Reaction score
To be fair. The cop came on a little strong there. But still, cooperation is the best medicine.

Bob Sacamano

All-Pro
Reaction score
no you fucking tit but anyone with eyes or the google knows that police in poor neighborhoods are prone to abuses of authority hence the systematic distrust

police can't go around just fucking ordering people to do whatever they want just because they are armed

Can't really blame cops for being keyed up in crime ridden areas though. I don't know why cops don't use tasers more in these situations.

Reaction score
probably because the average cop is a high school dropout with anger and overcompensation issues who we arm with firearms.

jeebus

UDFA
Reaction score
Can't really blame cops for being keyed up in crime ridden areas though. I don't know why cops don't use tasers more in these situations.

I don't like the taser, to close to torturing people into compliance. The billy club should be a more frequent option.

Bob Sacamano

All-Pro
Reaction score
The thing is, Cops in these areas have to make sure that the Person is unarmed. Usually cops Will put people in handcuffs just to search them for weapons for their Own safety. Doesn't always mean being caRted off to the pokey.

jeebus

UDFA
Reaction score
If you are unclear on this situation. All you need to do is reference the greatest mayor in NYC bill deblasio. The most left wing liberal the city has known since David dinkins

Regarding the case in Staten Island where a man died by police force

He simply said people need to stop resisting arrest when being placed under arrest

Police can not resist or get shot in face [/revolution]

Bob Sacamano

All-Pro
Reaction score
superpunk, GTFO. There are people out there will real gripes against the police.

Noone cares that they took your dime bag of weed away.

Reaction score
I have never had a run-in with the police, and I've lived all over this country.

Seems that if you keep poking a tiger with a stick, he's eventually going to swat you with his paw.

Top Bottom