Reaction score
I like how Race car fans literally constructed a reenactment for this guy before his lawyer could. Why?

He's also made $144k in donations from bigger race car fans. Without any facts. why?

bbgun

Administrator
Reaction score
I like how Race car fans literally constructed a reenactment for this guy before his lawyer could. Why?

He's also made $144k in donations from bigger race car fans. Without any facts. why?

Kinda like how the race hustlers prematurely concluded that Big Mike was the sweetest kid who'd never hurt a flea. Or that he was shot in the back. Or that he didn't touch the police officer (still undetermined). Or that he was holding his arms up surrendering when Officer Wilson shot him.

Reaction score
he was coming right at him and he was basically the size of andre the giant so even though he didn't break his eye socket he surely could have

dash cam will surely corroborate

NoDak

UDFA
Reaction score
Kinda like how the race hustlers prematurely concluded that Big Mike was the sweetest kid who'd never hurt a flea. Or that he was shot in the back. Or that he didn't touch the police officer (still undetermined). Or that he was holding his arms up surrendering when Officer Wilson shot him.

:lol

bbgun

Administrator
Reaction score
interesting how you chose to cage their names.

tone of respect versus a WWE goon

Big Mike is demeaning? Besides, someone had to counter the MSM's benign description of an unarmed "teen."

Iamtdg

Reaction score

I think "race tycoons" has a nice ring to it, too.

bbgun

Administrator
Reaction score
Okay, I'll say it: Wilson is innocent until proven guilty. I guess that's a thought crime nowadays.

Reaction score
You guys really clung to that eye socket thing are you upset that I posted a thing that blew that up and now I'm Smug about it ?

Last edited:

bbgun

Administrator
Reaction score
You guys really clung to that eye socket thing are you upset that I posted a thing that blew that up be now I'm Smug about it ?

actually, i warned people about speculation. and CNN's report doesn't mean the other one is false. they merely contradict each other. if Wilson suffered any facial injuries at all, it won't matter if the socket was technically broken.

JBond

UDFA
Reaction score
Okay, I'll say it: Wilson is innocent until proven guilty. I guess that's a thought crime nowadays.

Leftists are not big fans of basic rights. Something so simple like innocent until proven guilty baffles them.

Iamtdg

Reaction score
Leftists are not big fans of basic rights. Something so simple like innocent until proven guilty baffles them.

It's not that they aren't big fans of basic rights... more that they like to only apply them when it supports their agenda.

bbgun

Administrator
Reaction score

if only Wilson had been a Latino gang banger sneaking across the border ..

Top Bottom