Bob Sacamano

All-Pro
Reaction score
Ikr. It's like character assassination of blacks as a whole to justify dangerous protocols by white cops.

I've offered many ideas on how to decrease police brutality on citizens. Mostly blacks we can all agree. And the response has been they have it coming and look at all the fucked up shit they do. I even offered ideas on how to decrease the violence on the streets.

Mandatory birth control for blacks.

Or go the way of old ching-chang China and only allow black families to bear 2 children.

Bob Sacamano

All-Pro
Reaction score
Or you can mass notify the blacks that Air Jordans will only be sold in Tazmania. That'll get rid of them.

Hoofbite

Draft Pick
Reaction score
Saw on CNN they may have audio of the gunshots.

Apparently some weirdo in the neighborhood was recording a video for something. You can hear him smooth talking the camera. "You are pretty. You are so fine. Just going over some of your videos". In the background you can hear some shots.

Sounds like he was making a video reply for a dating website. He didn't want his identity released. I wouldn't either, probably video messaging someone on adult friend finder or some shit.

Reaction score
I know im late to the party. Just saw this gem of a thread.

My only thoughts are that many police officers are trigger happy and have power trips. Watch any COP show, minorities get the book thrown at them, white people are given warnings and lunch money. Just the way it is, the way it has always been. On the flip side, i dont like riots and i think many of these individuals could have handled the situations better. When cops confront me, i’m a little bitch. I do whatever the fuck they say.

This video was interesting how people racial profile. How much more cops?
ABC's What Would You Do (Bike Thief) - YouTube

thanatos144

Spectator
Reaction score
If big ass thug charges a cop chances are the big ass thug is gonna end up dead..... Like action and reaction.

Top Bottom