Reaction score
Cheat cameras for cops are $100 apiece. But something tells Me they'd find a way to lose the footage Or whatever anyway.

Imagine being black in ferguson and realizing you're paying for the vacation right now of The guy who hunted and killed
That kid

Doomsday

High Plains Drifter
Reaction score
Cheat cameras for cops are $100 apiece. But something tells Me they'd find a way to lose the footage Or whatever anyway.
That's the entire problem and the major flaw with digital cameras for both the dash and the patrol officer itself - the police agencies retain control of the data. Therefore calls for cameras on cops are just a feelgood solution that appeases most people when these cameras are utilized.

SixisBetter

Anywhere on the line.
Reaction score
Who do they think they are,Albuquerque?
Speaking of Albuquerque,the Bernalillo County SO has yet another officer involved fatal shooting.
Amazingly,the lapel cam footage can't be found.

Doomsday

High Plains Drifter
Reaction score
Amazingly,the lapel cam footage can't be found.
Yep. Completely useless. The government of ABQ gave the loud, shrill, over-emotional people what they wanted and amazingly, the problem still not solved.

Bob Sacamano

All-Pro
Reaction score
Damn. That Obama sure is quick as hell jumping into the fray when it involves a black motherfucker.

I guess he didn't address all the tweets on the Internet from blacks saying that instead of looting their own neighborhoods, that they should do it in white ones.

Oops, got my slain black folks mixed up. The tweets were after the felon Michael Brown's shooting.

cockstrong

UDFA
Reaction score
How about when a police officer tells you to put your hands behind your back and get on the ground. You listen. Not fight him as he's trying to handcuff you

Reaction score
so i've grown up my whole life distrusting the police because they've earned it with shit like this and i'm just supposed to acquiesce to their abuse of authority anytime they see fit to hassle me for no fucking reason and if not they will just shoot me is that about right captain personal liberty or do you have another idea

cockstrong

UDFA
Reaction score
so i've grown up my whole life distrusting the police because they've earned it with shit like this and i'm just supposed to acquiesce to their abuse of authority anytime they see fit to hassle me for no fucking reason and if not they will just shoot me is that about right captain personal liberty or do you have another idea

So we know that this particular victim has been targeted in the past by police officers and been mistreated

Sheik

All-Pro
Reaction score
If someone with a gun tells me something, if I don't want to get shot by that gun, I'm probably going to do what he's asking me.

Thats probably why I've never been shot before and I'm still alive.

And also, it's not like this is some epidemic, black kids getting shot, you know how many didn't get shot yesterday? Like a billion.

cockstrong

UDFA
Reaction score
If you are unclear on this situation. All you need to do is reference the greatest mayor in NYC bill deblasio. The most left wing liberal the city has known since David dinkins

Regarding the case in Staten Island where a man died by police force

He simply said people need to stop resisting arrest when being placed under arrest

Top Bottom