Rynie

In the Rotation
Reaction score
Why the fuck are you watching NASCAR you rednecks?! I kid, I kid. Wait...it was on a dirt track, right?

Reaction score
Also, I'm not a race fan, but I don't get why the kid was so pissed. How was that bump Tonys fault?

jeebus

UDFA
Reaction score
Kid committed suicide.

Tony Stewart is an asshole but this seemed unavoidable.

I don't know, unless tony just panicked when he hit the kid, why did he rev the engine and swerve right?

Reaction score
Did he? I didn't see the actual hit. Just where the kid got in the middle of the track and was pointing. Only video I seen was on tv and it always stops right before the hit.

Sheik

All-Pro
Reaction score
I think the swerve was the result of the impact.

And what in the hell was the idiot doing walking out in front of cars that are going really fast?

Kid deserved to get hit if he's that stupid. Too bad he died, but when you get hit by big things that move fast, you usually lose.

Reaction score
Wow. Video is interesting.

Did the engine rev and truck swerve because a wheel lost contact with the track after hitting the kid?

Damn. I have no clue what to make.

Sheik

All-Pro
Reaction score
I don't see the tires turn in the front, I see the back end knocked sideways.

Reaction score
I think Stewart admitted to hitting the throttle. Being sprint cars on a dirt track, they're gonna slide out like that.

I think Stewart was trying to intimidate the guy or throw dirt on him or something and things went wrong. Didn't intentionally kill him, but he was reckless.

Drivers get out of cars all the time after they wreck and are under caution.

Doomsday

High Plains Drifter
Reaction score
I did alot of racing in my misspent youth, and the FIRST rule at all levels is STAY IN THE FUCKING CAR.

Reaction score
Are you also a business magnate and have you ever stood up on a plane with two military special forces members in order to put everyone at ease?

Doomsday

High Plains Drifter
Reaction score
Dunno if this is the same vid:

[video=youtube;mtlTJAWFyRY]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=mtlTJAWFyRY[/video]

Doomsday

High Plains Drifter
Reaction score
Accidental my ass. He might not have meant to hit him but he was definitely trying to scare him
Pretty sure the kid was trying to throw his helmet into Stewart's car. That's what some he-men try to do when they think the other driver wrecked them. (Hell, Tony's done that himself in NASCAR.)

In doing so, looks like he hooked his arm and went for a little ride. Tony hit the gas to avoid the helmet strike.

We weren't there but there's two sides to every pancake.

Top Bottom