Reaction score
Per Todd Archer on Twitter.

So... Rookie season wasted? Can we count on the kid to contribute when he misses basically all training camp and pre-season?

He'll get back after a month or so, but likely won't be in game shape for a while after.

Should be healthy and primed to go for our playoff run though.

boozeman

Draft Pick
Reaction score
Just frustrating. He was the only hope we had as far as generating a pass rush.

Reaction score
We don't even know if Lawrence can rush the passer.

Besides, we got Melton and Selvie got a respectable 7 sacks last year.

Rynie

In the Rotation
Reaction score
I was considering putting my season tickets up for sale. This just made that decision easier. Call me a bad fan for not wanting to watch the train wreck live. I don't care.

NoDak

UDFA
Reaction score
I was considering putting my season tickets up for sale. This just made that decision easier. Call me a bad fan for not wanting to watch the train wreck live. I don't care.

Oh, we could never call you a bad fan when you're rockin' that totally kick ass tattoo of another man.

Doomsday

High Plains Drifter
Reaction score
This is what I have been calling for, for years. As long as the dumbasses keep filling up the stadium and buying the swag, Jerry has no reason at all to change.

Rynie

In the Rotation
Reaction score
I get it. I love the Cowboys more than I hate jerry. Plus, I live 10 minutes from the stadium.

Rynie

In the Rotation
Reaction score
Oh, we could never call you a bad fan when you're rockin' that totally kick ass tattoo of another man.

Lol. You just had to end it with a little jab there. Btw..did I ever tell you I have family in Elgin and Bismarck?

cmd34(work)

Draft Pick
Reaction score
but, but, but when Sean Lee and Demarcus fricken Lawrence come back in 2015, we are goin to the Super Bowl!

Rynie

In the Rotation
Reaction score
If we draft all defense before then, we have a shot (assuming we actually draft good players). I hold the position that '15 is when we start to shine.

Reaction score
Sorry Rynie, but you don't start to shine with a 35 year old surgery with back issues.

If we have a run in us with Romo, it's this year or bust.

Rynie

In the Rotation
Reaction score
I don't want to believe that's true. Quit pissing in my cheerios! Lol

cmd34(work)

Draft Pick
Reaction score
If we draft all defense before then, we have a shot (assuming we actually draft good players). I hold the position that '15 is when we start to shine.

Agreed but will add that Garrett has to be replaced with a true authority figure.

[video=youtube_share;rIVHNylH1Mk]http://youtu.be/rIVHNylH1Mk[/video]

Top Bottom