GloryDaysRBack

Quality Starter
Reaction score
Nothing of the sort. My statement was: a few less turnovers here, a few more third downs made there, and this team is 11-5 instead of 8-8. NO mention at all of any player, but the crowd goes NUTS defending Romo.

The exchange is in another thread, but one of the Romodefensive replies to it was cross posted in this thread as well.

Just like yours, knee-jerk reflexively, instinctively defending Romo when he wasn't even mentioned. It's alot like a Cult figure really.

You lose bro.

I said nothing about romo. I asked you for specific examples to support your position. You are guilty of exactly what you berate others for.. Knee jerkig and getting their panties in a bunch... You instantaneously blasted me for defending romo for no reason.. Who said anything about romo? Youre so defensive about your position that its clear you got caught in your own bullshit.

Doomsday

High Plains Drifter
Reaction score
I said nothing about romo.
That's odd you say that, when:
Give me multiple examples of poorly timed turnovers by players other than Romo that you are alluding to?
It really looks like, to me anyway, you did in fact mention The One.

Because like the rest of the Romosexuals, all you need is to see or hear the word 'turnover' and Romo pops into your mind first! Don't deny it or try to fight it bro, it's the first glimmer of hope that this subconscious reality is trying to surface. It's the start of how all Romosexuals start to snap out of it!

Doomsday

High Plains Drifter
Reaction score
I mean, he's only got 101 picks and 35 fumbles regular season, in his eight years starting. That's not too bad at all. So I wonder why all you Romosexuals think of him first, when you see or hear the word 'turnover.' Seems awfully defensive of you.

Reaction score
Bc of the threads subject? Or it's what you've been posting about nonstop ? Who cares? Footballs starting you were fun but time to turn the ****** switch off

Top Bottom