Reaction score
I envision Doomsday was sending letters to Romo asking if they could be best friends and hang out and go go the park and play catch and ride bikes and stuff...and when Romo didn't respond, he went all crazy ex-girlfriend.

Doomsday

High Plains Drifter
Reaction score
But like I said, he's fun to watch. Today at 2pm Eastern the NFL Network is replaying the Bronchos game. I'll be watching of course.

Tony Romo is a kid from nowhere, who worked hard and ate alot of shit to get where he is. In the end, he's done very well for himself. Gotta admire that and give him props for it.

Reaction score
So I smoked this new stuff and couldn't feel my finger tips so I kept dropping the shit I was trying to make and I couldn't open anything*it was a cruel joke on me :( so yea this new stuff is great

Reaction score
Incorrect. See, here it is again. I merely BROUGHT UP these issues, never attributing them to anyone, and you assume it's Romobama. What I have said is, I hope we get to see a FULL SEASON without Romo. I hope he goes down early in camp with a career ending injury. The dude is a fucking JINX.
Come on man... At least stand by your fucking ridiculous statements. Don't pretend you haven't shat on Romo every chance you get. You've probably got some half-cocked conspiracy theory that includes Romo killing JFK.

Doomsday

High Plains Drifter
Reaction score
Come on man... At least stand by your fucking ridiculous statements. Don't pretend you haven't shat on Romo every chance you get. You've probably got some half-cocked conspiracy theory that includes Romo killing JFK.
It's not my fault that the mere mention of the word "turnover" elicits Romo as the first thought of people. Two possible reasons for that are: too defensive, reflexively defending The One (Alot like we see with Obama) or, in the back of their mind they connect really bad and poorly timed turnovers with, The One. I type 'turnover' and ten people scream back, "ROOOOOMMMO HATER!!!":funny

GloryDaysRBack

Quality Starter
Reaction score
It's not my fault that the mere mention of the word "turnover" elicits Romo as the first thought of people. Two possible reasons for that are: too defensive, reflexively defending The One (Alot like we see with Obama) or, in the back of their mind they connect really bad and poorly timed turnovers with, The One. I type 'turnover' and ten people scream back, "ROOOOOMMMO HATER!!!":funny

Give me multiple examples of poorly timed turnovers by players other than Romo that you are alluding to?

Last edited:

Doomsday

High Plains Drifter
Reaction score
Give me multiple examples of poorly timed turnovers by players other than Romo that you are eluding to?
I'm not alluding to anything. I am stating my observation that when Romosexuals hear or see the word 'turnover' they automatically connect it with Romo, in their own minds the really bad and poorly timed turnover belongs to The One.

GloryDaysRBack

Quality Starter
Reaction score
I'm not alluding to anything. I am stating my observation that when Romosexuals hear or see the word 'turnover' they automatically connect it with Romo, in their own minds the really bad and poorly timed turnover belongs to The One.

Beat ya to the punch. Nice try though.

And wtf are you talking about. You say w o the poorly timed turnovers we would be a better team but you don't have specific poorly timed turnovers as an example?

Thats complete Bullshit and absolutely evidence that you were referring to Romo and now backtracking

Doomsday

High Plains Drifter
Reaction score
And wtf are you talking about. You say w o the poorly timed turnovers we would be a better team but you don't have specific poorly timed turnovers as an example?

Thats complete Bullshit and absolutely evidence that you were referring to Romo and now backtracking
See how it works? In your own mind, it's Romo. Not fumble machine Dez, not fumble machine Dunbar, Romo.

It's really comical to watch!:funny

GloryDaysRBack

Quality Starter
Reaction score
See how it works? In your own mind, it's Romo. Not fumble machine Dez, not fumble machine Dunbar, Romo.

It's really comical to watch!:funny

That's a nice argument and it's really strong but I'm not defending Romo... Where did i defend romo?

Im calling you out on your bullshit. Its obvious you got caught in a statement you werent confident about and are now using this argument to overcome it...

GloryDaysRBack

Quality Starter
Reaction score
Oh hey look im an idiot...

But let me call you out on getting your panties in a bunch over romo..

See how that works? Hahahaha

Weak

Doomsday

High Plains Drifter
Reaction score
That's a nice argument and it's really strong but I'm not defending Romo... Where did i defend romo?

Im calling you out on your bullshit. Its obvious you got caught in a statement you werent confident about and are now using this argument to overcome it...
Nothing of the sort. My statement was: a few less turnovers here, a few more third downs made there, and this team is 11-5 instead of 8-8. NO mention at all of any player, but the crowd goes NUTS defending Romo.

The exchange is in another thread, but one of the Romodefensive replies to it was cross posted in this thread as well.

Just like yours, knee-jerk reflexively, instinctively defending Romo when he wasn't even mentioned. It's alot like a Cult figure really.

Top Bottom