GloryDaysRBack

Quality Starter
Reaction score
Oh ok, its not for everyone i guess. I enjoy it because i am obsessed with football and its an excuse to watch more football games lol

exactly why its lame.

watch real football.

not bc you give a fuck how many yards your scrub TE catches for....

Iamtdg

Reaction score
Oh ok, its not for everyone i guess. I enjoy it because i am obsessed with football and its an excuse to watch more football games lol

This is exactly why I play. It gets me interested in games I wouldn't be interested in, otherwise.

Reaction score
This is exactly why I play. It gets me interested in games I wouldn't be interested in, otherwise.

Plus when the Cowboys lose and my fantasy team does well, at least the day wasnt a complete waste lol. If you dont have a league yet, i still have spots open.

I would, but id just be pissing money away. I am terrible at fantasy football.

Sometimes its about luck and finding those diamonds in the rough before everyone else sees them.

Reaction score
That's always my problem. I hear a blurb about how the third string RB from somewhere is gonna have a big week and I cut someone, sign them, start them, and get like .7 points.

Also I'm a terrible drafter. My last fantasy mock last year i took David Wilson in the 2nd.

Reaction score
That's always my problem. I hear a blurb about how the third string RB from somewhere is gonna have a big week and I cut someone, sign them, start them, and get like .7 points.

Also I'm a terrible drafter. My last fantasy mock last year i took David Wilson in the 2nd.

Haha, i liked Wilson too but i wouldnt have drafted him that early. I picked up Josh Gordon later in the draft and he had a huge season. I also banked on TY Hilton and he was disappointing. Its a crap shoot sometimes.

Iamtdg

Reaction score
Plus when the Cowboys lose and my fantasy team does well, at least the day wasnt a complete waste lol. If you dont have a league yet, i still have spots open.

Nah, I'm already in 3 leagues. I tell myself I'm going to scale back every year and never do.

Top Bottom