ThoughtExperiment

Quality Starter
Reaction score
1239704331_gina-carano.gif

NoShame

UDFA
Reaction score
That's just what Judo counts on, aggressive opponent coming straight ahead, dropping bombs.

I'd pay to see it. And my betting money would be on the professional.

I'd bet Judo doesn't count on me throwing her face first to the cage and dry humping her against it while I'm whispering in her ear that I hope she still remembers how to do the laundry because her career is over.

NoShame

UDFA
Reaction score
Not saying you don't have a point. But she can still take a punch and hit hard. Fuck around are you will get embarrassed fast.

When's the last time she was hit by a man? And I'm not talking about a baby man who weighs as much as her. The only one getting embarrassed here would be her when we're rolling around all over the mat and my fully erected cock meat is whacking her in the face.

Doomsday

High Plains Drifter
Reaction score
I'd bet Judo doesn't count on me throwing her face first to the cage and dry humping her against it while I'm whispering in her ear that I hope she still remembers how to do the laundry because her career is over.
You know she would spank your ass, this is why doth protest so much. Overcompensating. LOL

Bob Sacamano

All-Pro
Reaction score

lol

Tass

Spectator
Reaction score
Top Bottom