Doomsday

High Plains Drifter
Reaction score
She doesn't typically give you any time to mess with her, and she doesn't get paid by the hour.

[video=youtube_share;zSRDX3Lb0mg]http://youtu.be/zSRDX3Lb0mg[/video]

Her striking game has never really been tested because there's never time.... She usually breaks the opponents arm with a armbar but this time she decided to come out striking and rocked the opponents world, then rolled her up like a booger.

She is one vicious bitch. That's why I like her haha

NoShame

UDFA
Reaction score
Ha. You'd be picking up your teeth with broken fingers. LOL

She's a woman. There's no way in hell I'd lose that fight.

I'll give it to her, she can beat the fuck out of these other women fighters. But you know how much of a beast a man would look like if he went out and was allowed to fuck them bitches up. I'd be trying all kinds of moves that I would never try in a real fight. The type of shit you only see in movies. Wwe type shit.

jeebus

UDFA
Reaction score

I'll give it to her, she can beat the fuck out of these other women fighters. But you know how much of a beast a man would look like if he went out and was allowed to fuck them bitches up. I'd be trying all kinds of moves that I would never try in a real fight. The type of shit you only see in movies. Wwe type shit.
they are just small and weak, they are still skilled. Go fuck around and get to cute, and someone with a little technique is going to put you down.

Now if you are a pretty good fighter, and not just a man, that would be different.

Doomsday

High Plains Drifter
Reaction score

She is a 5th degree black belt in Judo. She is conditioned for fighting. She would roll you up like a booger.

Sheik

All-Pro
Reaction score
I bet she has one of those penis clits.

Not sure how I feel about those.

Doomsday

High Plains Drifter
Reaction score
She's 135lbs. I'd drop bombs on that little bitch.
That's just what Judo counts on, aggressive opponent coming straight ahead, dropping bombs.

I'd pay to see it. And my betting money would be on the professional.

Top Bottom