Did dbair die?

• Total voters

cmd34(work)

Draft Pick
Reaction score
Keep-calm-and-keep-your-fingers-crossed-2.png

Reaction score
Take a moment and share your favorite dbair memory.

Mine was that time when he hadn't posted in so long that it prompted me to start a 'did dbair die' thread.

bbgun

Administrator
Reaction score
let's chip in for one of those personalized bricks outside of Jerryworld like we did for Pops

Reaction score
my favorite dbair memory was when he was a shill for everyone on the roster, but Romo sucked. I don't know how anyone can be that wrong unintentionally.

Sheik

All-Pro
Reaction score
My favorite memory, if he did go, was every year around game 9 or 10, he finally gave in and agreed that this team sucks.

Every year without fail, homers out, then before it's over, he understood what was happening.

Sheik

All-Pro
Reaction score
Let's just say he's dead.

Can we get a pic of his Drew Bledsoe avatar in the banner somewhere?

Reaction score
I'll always remember his stellar run at the Own, which pretty much sums up his contribution to our lives.

I also will miss his yearly 13-3 prediction. "X team sucks and got lucky the last 4 years straight. We will beat them."

Reaction score
This isn't really something to joke about and you all should be ashamed of yourselves. RIP David. :awkward

bbgun

Administrator
Reaction score
he's probably on one of them there golfing vacations, recharging his homer batteries for the upcoming season

Top Bottom