Reaction score
I did not have an easy childhood--
Despite loving parents-
I was molested from age 6-10 by my female babysitter-
I went to a friends boyfriends house - while she was busy. The boyfriends older brother decided he would teach me backgammon which led into a back massage which led into rape- my first heterosexual experience. He was 25 yrs old- I was 12-
My first boyfriend
in grade 9 decided it would be funny to gang rape me
(with 6 of his friends)
Needless to say I had a hard time trusting humans-
I just wanted off this earth.

http://www.pamelaandersonfoundation.org/blog/

bbgun

Administrator
Reaction score
Wambulance.jpg

jeebus

UDFA
Reaction score
Lol, freshman in highschool drunking too much and sucking a half dozen dicks? Haha; I remember those daysdamned it: god damn it, now it looks like I suck dick, a lot of dick) God that could have ended badly.

cmd34(work)

Draft Pick
Reaction score
Still a bad bitch doe

She used to come to Pepperdine games when my daughter played them, I guess she goes to a lot of Pepperdine baseball and basketball games. She looked like straight up trailer trash in person.

Reaction score
She used to come to Pepperdine games when my daughter played them, I guess she goes to a lot of Pepperdine baseball and basketball games. She looked like straight up trailer trash in person.
When I was there she was always on Pepperdine's campus jogging/walking... Never made herself up. Of course, she was probably with Kid Rock at the time.

When was your daughter playing them?

cmd34

Pro Bowler
Reaction score
When I was there she was always on Pepperdine's campus jogging/walking... Never made herself up. Of course, she was probably with Kid Rock at the time.

When was your daughter playing them?

Same conference. They played twice a year.

Reaction score
What years? I was there from 2003 - 2006. Went to a few games... mainly when the men played Gonzaga or LMU. Saw UConn play there one year.

boozeman

Draft Pick
Reaction score
Swore off the Cowboys, said he became a Raiders fan, and asked to be banned from the DCC... at least that's the gist of what I remember.

He committed forum suicide. Then he started posting more as superpunk/Cobrakai.

Top Bottom