Reaction score
TL:DW version.......... Woman claims a teacher molested her when she was 12. The teacher is also a female. She finds out that the statute of limitations has passed, so she decides to call the teacher, video record it, and post it online.

http://youtu.be/_Vv7q-MLTyQ

JBond

UDFA
Reaction score
The case is not over. The police are following up according to her Facebook posts.

Capture.jpg

Tabascocat

Spectator
Reaction score
That was tough to watch. Have a daughter or two and things change in the mindset. Child molesters are the lowest of low and deserve to be treated accordingly. So, the statute of limitations has passed, fry that teacher....she admitted to it.

I thought going in that it would be an internet ploy to get attention but she was clearly uncomfortable and nervous. Good for her to do that, it is never too late.

Reaction score
Yeah i was gonna say, most states don't have statutes of limitations for cases where sexual assault of a minor is at play. Otherwise it would be more of an incentive to molest younger children. If the SOL is going to run before they turn 10 years old, more likely they never say anything.

Reaction score
Guess she was wrong about the SOL having passed, and the cops are now investigating this. Other girls have come forward as well.

dbair1967

Administrator
Reaction score
"I was just trying to help you"

They need to put a bullet right between that ****s eyes

Top Bottom