dbair1967

Administrator
Reaction score
He's gone. Wade also fired by new HC Bill OBrien in Houston

cmd34

Pro Bowler
Reaction score
Move on from Callahan. Hire Munchak or Pat Hill for O Line and Norv Turner for OC.

Surround Red Jesus with former HC's to help his special ass out.

dbair1967

Administrator
Reaction score
Move on from Callahan. Hire Munchak or Pat Hill for O Line and Norv Turner for OC.

That's really a good idea, which means we almost assuredly wont do it

ThoughtExperiment

Quality Starter
Reaction score
I don't think we need to do anything with our line. This was the first year they played pretty well, with the Packers saying we had the best zone scheme they'd seen.

Even if Callahan goes for cosmetics reasons, just promote Pollack.

dbair1967

Administrator
Reaction score
I don't think we need to do anything with our line. This was the first year they played pretty well, with the Packers saying we had the best zone scheme they'd seen.

Even if Callahan goes for cosmetics reasons, just promote Pollack.

That's what they were saying the other day when they were talking about "people at VR want Norv as OC" is that he'd replace Callahan and they'd promote Pollack because he had done such a good job.

cmd34

Pro Bowler
Reaction score
I don't want Callahan calling plays and I damn sure don't want Garrett calling plays, so that's why I want Callahan gone. You're right that the O Line improved this year though.

I just want to surround Howdy Doody with lots of experienced head coaches to help limit the games he costs us.

dbair1967

Administrator
Reaction score
I don't want Callahan calling plays and I damn sure don't want Garrett calling plays, so that's why I want Callahan gone. You're right that the O Line improved this year though.

I just want to surround Howdy Doody with lots of experienced head coaches to help limit the games he costs us.

LOL

LAZARUS_LOGAN

Pro Bowler
Reaction score

Fascinating of how this guy's hype with his Ivy League degree and education, yet needs so much "training" --- 6 years and counting, and he's no better.

Top Bottom