ThoughtExperiment

Quality Starter
Reaction score
Amen, Laz. I wish Wade at least could have been allowed to hire an OC who felt he worked for him and had some loyalty to him, unlike Garrett. No, he wasn't Landry or Lombardi, but at least our defense wouldn't be a joke for almost a decade and at least our coaching staff would have been on the same page.

And as far as saying it doesn't matter who Jerry hires, we don't know that because the Wade hire was really the Garrett hire in disguise. He only wanted a DC type who would fit around his head coach in waiting. Once the Garrett disease is cleaned out (if that ever happens) we'll see what happens.

dbair1967

Administrator
Reaction score
Amen, Laz. I wish Wade at least could have been allowed to hire an OC who felt he worked for him and had some loyalty to him, unlike Garrett. No, he wasn't Landry or Lombardi, but at least our defense wouldn't be a joke for almost a decade and at least our coaching staff would have been on the same page.

Eh, wouldn't have mattered. Wade never won anywhere else either. He was a boob elsewhere and a boob here.

Good defensive coordinator, terrible HC. (in all stops)

yimyammer

Quality Starter
Reaction score
And as far as saying it doesn't matter who Jerry hires, we don't know that

come on man, we have 23+ years of evidence...the only coach since jimmy to have significant authority was Parcels and even then, he had one hand tied behind his back and jeri couldn't wait to get rid of him

jeri looms over all coaches and undermines their ability to be their best, this should be plain as day by now.

Having said that, I'm all for bringing in a new coach just so I don't have to listen to the robot anymore but I know damn well it won't work. The new guy may do many things better but there will be a new list of shit everyone hates and in no time, fans will be calling for the new guys head

Rynie

In the Rotation
Reaction score
He won't get another dime from me as long as he's alive.

Same. I put my PSL's up for sale. The only games I will attend now are away games, unless I'm given a ticket.

yimyammer

Quality Starter
Reaction score
Same. I put my PSL's up for sale. The only games I will attend now are away games, unless I'm given a ticket.

How's interest been?

Is that a 30 year obligation? Those damn things are killing the Cowboys chances of winning

CouchCoach

Cheerleader
Reaction score
Those PSL's insure that the stayjum looks filled, doesn't matter if it's Cowboys fans or not.

Top Bottom