Bob Sacamano

All-Pro
Reaction score
Sticky it, bbgun.

Anyhoo, We really need a LB to pair with Sean Lee and Holloman.

A couple of DEs and DTs wouldn't hurt. An OG or two wouldn't hurt. Young backup Qb.

Reaction score
I'm pretty much familiar with the names Jadaveon Clowny and Terry Bridgewater but thats about it.

Hope that helps.

cmd34(work)

Draft Pick
Reaction score
but seriously, how can this team not draft at least 2 defensive linemen in the first five rounds?

Reaction score
Carr was abysmal this year, pretty good last year. Did he just fall off, or was the scheme fucking him? Still our best playmaker in secondary.

cmd34(work)

Draft Pick
Reaction score
Carr was abysmal this year, pretty good last year. Did he just fall off, or was the scheme fucking him? Still our best playmaker in secondary.

No pressure and no Safety help ever. I'd like to see those things improved before giving up on Carr.

overused

Practice Squad
Reaction score
I want Blake Bortles as our next QB - don't care how many draft picks we have to give up for him

in 14 or 15

dbair1967

Administrator
Reaction score
I want Blake Bortles as our next QB - don't care how many draft picks we have to give up for him

in 14 or 15

Looks like you wont get that chance:

joshweinfuss Josh Weinfuss
UCF crowd chanting "one more year" toward QB Borltes. Sorry, folks, after this game, that's not happening.

cmd34(work)

Draft Pick
Reaction score
Bortles is the truth. Someone called him a poor man's Andrew Luck and I think that's fair.

I've been in "don't draft a QB in the 1st round" camp all year but if he somehow slips to 16/17, which he won't, you have to take him there.

dbair1967

Administrator
Reaction score
Bortles is the truth. Someone called him a poor man's Andrew Luck and I think that's fair.

I've been in "don't draft a QB in the 1st round" camp all year but if he somehow slips to 16/17, which he won't, you have to take him there.

Jerry: "I am fully committed to the 33 yr old QB with an obviously very serious back issue, we wont be drafting a early QB this yr"

He knows CMD.

Top Bottom