Cowboysrule122

Draft Pick
Reaction score
By Calvin Watkins | ESPNDallas.com

Things were pretty quiet between the Cowboys and Eagles in anticipation of their Sunday night clash for the NFC East title, until now.

While making an appearance on a Philadelphia-area radio station Monday night, Eagles running back LeSean McCoy called out the Cowboys when talking to the fans.

"I just want to wish everybody a Merry Christmas, and the right way to do it is, Sunday night — even though Christmas is before Sunday — Sunday night, just relax," McCoy said on WIP-FM. "Turn on the channel, watch your birds manhandle the Dallas Cowgirls. Let’s go. Merry Christmas!"

McCoy wasn't finished. Before it was announced quarterback Tony Romo would miss the game due to back surgery, McCoy said the Eagles were ready for Romo and wide receiver Dez Bryant.

"We want Dallas. We want [Tony] Romo. We want everybody!" McCoy said. "We want Dez, too. We want your best. We want everybody. You wait this long and you put everything into it, the hard training in the offseason, get the new coach, you know, this, that and you're finally here -- the last game. Put all your chips on the table."

McCoy, who leads the NFL with 1,476 rushing yards, had 55 yards on 18 carries in the first meeting between the teams.

bbgun

Administrator
Reaction score
This will incite a million "they don't respect us!" posts at the Zone.

Sheik

All-Pro
Reaction score
I wanted the eagles to destroy the cowboys.

I hate McCoy so much, now I hope eagles win by only 17.

Reaction score
Is LeSean French? His name means "the Shawn" which translates to "that which has been displayed".

Stupid name. Now I hope its a tie.

boozeman

Draft Pick
Reaction score
This will incite a million "they don't respect us!" posts at the Zone.

How can it?

There is actually a fucking filter over there that changes "Cowgirls" to "Cowboys".

I am not shitting you.

bbgun

Administrator
Reaction score
And why not? "Cowgirl" is the equivalent of the n-word over there.

Jon88

Pro Bowler
Reaction score
Is LeSean French? His name means "the Shawn" which translates to "that which has been displayed".

Stupid name. Now I hope its a tie.

Sean would have been much more respectable, especially in the job world but they weren't worried about that.

The names in the last 3 or 4 years in the NFL have gotten absolutely laughable.

Top Bottom