dbair1967

Administrator
Reaction score
GUARANASSTEED we arnt losing this week Universors!

Titans bitch slapping the Colts tonight already.

Last 3 games Trent Richardson has 5 carries for 2yds, 8 carries for 20 yds and 14 carries for 37 yds. For the season he is barely at 3.0 yds per carry. He's gone 5 straight games without a TD and he's caught a grand total of 7 passes in 7 games.

Looking more and more like the Browns ass raped the Colts.

dbair1967

Administrator
Reaction score
Caesar Rayford @CaesaRay95

God is good still got a great opportunity promise this I am about to turn it up now building the beast back

Retweeted by Dallas Cowboys

Rowan Kavner @KavnerDC

Caesar Rayford has been signed to the Cowboys practice squad

dbair1967

Administrator
Reaction score
Oh so you weren't turning it up when you were on the team? Just now?

He was probably concerned that when he was beasting, that it might harm other active players on the team or other teams. Therefore he purposely held back and only appeared to a scrub just to spare them.

Don't worry, he means business now.

ThoughtExperiment

Quality Starter
Reaction score
He was probably concerned that when he was beasting, that it might harm other active players on the team or other teams. Therefore he purposely held back and only appeared to a scrub just to spare them.

Don't worry, he means business now.
LOL Exactly. He's gonna beast (again) now that he's on the practice squad.

LAZARUS_LOGAN

Pro Bowler
Reaction score
Called the trade when it happened. All the idiots in here bashed me. Browns are brilliant.

No matter the hype, there are three positions in today's NFL, you don't blow a 1st round draft pick on: RBs, CBs, and TEs.

It's a passing league now, and seriously RBs can be had a dime-a-dozen. In fact, I really wouldn't start looking at RBs until the 4th round. With that said, it being a passing league, one would think a premium would be on CBs. Not really. CBs are a dime-a-dozen. If you have a good front seven pass rush, that'll make the CBs better. In fact, I place the safety position as a higher premium than CBs. I'd rather have good safeties and medicore CBs than to have mediocre safeties and good CBs. Unfortunately, we have mediocre at both positons.

TEs... I'd rather they be able to block first and pass catch second.

So yes, the Colts did get raped.

bbgun

Administrator
Reaction score
1330711323_58684.gif

Packers 23
Giants 17

Jon88

Pro Bowler
Reaction score
I'll admit that Ryan sucks, but the Saints aren't losing this one. No way. No how.

Top Bottom