dbair1967

Administrator
Reaction score
David Shaw of Stanford would be #1 in my mind, but I doubt he would work for Jones unless Jones separated himself from day to day operations. He'd be setting himself up for failure.

I do think we'll have a new coach and I think its likely it will be Gruden or Lovie Smith.

Jon88

Pro Bowler
Reaction score
Hey guys do you think Jimmy would want to come back!?

/Imafuckingretard

yimyammer

Quality Starter
Reaction score
Garrett, he's as good as its gonna get under Jerry. He's over 70 now and doesn't give a fuck about anything but doing what makes him happy and comfortable so no stud coach is coming here. Better hope Jason finally figures out how to manage these tight game situations better, gets more aggressive and brings in a stud offensive coordinator.

and puke on Gruden!

yimyammer

Quality Starter
Reaction score
So you'd prefer Garrett over Gruden?

yep, I'm not a Gruden fan and think he'd wear on the players and fans fast. But I still maintain it doesn't matter who you bring in here because of Jerry will muck it all up. I have dim hope that Garrett could one day make strides with that a-hole.

I got plenty to bitch about Garrett but I would with any coach and at this point I'm done with changing coaches every three years.

Now if Jerry was out of the picture, I'd have a different opinion

Sheik

All-Pro
Reaction score
I would hope you guys are smarter than this.

7-9 is going to win this division. Dallas is one and done. Can't fire a playoff coach, no matter how terrible he is.

Stupid son of a bitch. I can't express how deeply I hate this Jason Garrett. Not only is he THE worst head coach in the league, he is quite possibly one of the worst in the history of the league. At least in the recent history.

That red headed fag has coached opposing teams to as many wins as he has his own team. Ginger twat, Raggedy Andy looking mfer.

God damned idiot. Freckle faced little asshole. Looks like my dog's red dick when you pet his stomach.

Ugh, whatever.

Reaction score
I would hope you guys are smarter than this.

7-9 is going to win this division. Dallas is one and done. Can't fire a playoff coach, no matter how terrible he is.

Stupid son of a bitch. I can't express how deeply I hate this Jason Garrett. Not only is he THE worst head coach in the league, he is quite possibly one of the worst in the history of the league. At least in the recent history.

That red headed fag has coached opposing teams to as many wins as he has his own team. Ginger twat, Raggedy Andy looking mfer.

God damned idiot. Freckle faced little asshole. Looks like my dog's red dick when you pet his stomach.

Ugh, whatever.

Post. Of. The. Year.

Top Bottom